X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad youre happy I'm here. In my apartment. Alone. On a Friday Night....

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      No! All I can say is thy when they run nice they go

tickatickatickaticka
      '

That the sound of some noisy valves?

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      Glad youre happy I'm here. In my apartment. Alone. On a Friday Night....
      Me too.

SoWo Cruise > Anything else fun

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What it doooooo

Comment

• I don't even have beer. Drank while I was studying for midterms

Got something to look forward to Sunday though; Annapolis meet. I didn't go to the last one so I don't know what to expect. But if there's any chance that I can see some nice cars and not the gaggle of ricers that hang out around here, I'm fucking down.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
            Glad youre happy I'm here. In my apartment. Alone. On a Friday Night....
            I'm home alone as well, got ditched tonight. Best Day Ever is what is keeping me company.

Pretty pumped to go back to school (never thought I would say that).
            Originally posted by andybob View Post
            '

That the sound of some noisy valves?

Me too.

SoWo Cruise > Anything else fun
            Truff.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah this mixtape is pretty solid.

Going to SOWO would be nice...I don't think I'll be able to afford it. But that depends on whether or not directv hires me.

If they do though, 46k starting salary for testing cable box quality. Not bad for being fresh out of college Got my fingers crossed for sure.

Cole

Comment

• I drove down the wrong side of the road tonight for a bit when nobody was in sight and when I was bored.
                Fuck The Police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  I drove down the wrong side of the road tonight for a bit when nobody was in sight and when I was bored.
                  Fuck The Police.
                  I use the whole road when I am driving back roads.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    Yeah this mixtape is pretty solid.

Going to SOWO would be nice...I don't think I'll be able to afford it. But that depends on whether or not directv hires me.

If they do though, 46k starting salary for testing cable box quality. Not bad for being fresh out of college Got my fingers crossed for sure.
                    Good luck. Sounds like a fairly cool job for that amount of cash.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Good luck. Sounds like a fairly cool job for that amount of cash.
                      This.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        I drove down the wrong side of the road tonight for a bit when nobody was in sight and when I was bored.
                        Fuck The Police.
                        Speaking of police I need to figure out what states don't like Radar detectors that we are going to pass through on the way to SoWo.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I use the whole road when I am driving back roads.
                        Same.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Thanks guys, apparently I get to smash cable boxes with shit and set them on fire. I hope it's that cool.

Cole

Comment

Speaking of police I need to figure out what states don't like Radar detectors that we are going to pass through on the way to SoWo.

Same.
                            We won't be speeding, radar detectors aren't necessary.
                            Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                            Thanks guys, apparently I get to smash cable boxes with shit and set them on fire. I hope it's that cool.
                            That's fucking awesome.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mmmmmmm, beer you make yourself tastes so much better

Comment

Do you really think you would bother putting it up, and putting it down, turning it on and off when you alternate between states in which it's legal to use them vs. states that it's illegal?

Seems unnecessary.Coming from a guy who thinks radar detectors are silly to begin with though.

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X