This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I don't feel like having my dad bitch at me for driving into a tree, if he didn't exist I already would have.
    Tell him to go drive your car to get something, have one of your friends tag him.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
    you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• so uh, how did you hit this tree?

Comment

No, no, no, and no.
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VJtbNWdZOk"]YouTube - Hitler is a SNSD fan / Hitler Sings along to Gee (Parody)[/ame]

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Can nobody fucking spell, or take basic fucking English? I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C. My name is spelt out right in fucking front of you, TWICE. Spell it fucking correctly its not hard.
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        They are being retarded gay about everything, I can't buy shit I want for it either. Its a problem that I am even on here at home all my mom fucking says "GET OFF STANZEWERDS" even though I would have been out all fucking day. They fucking suck. My car fucking sucks, everything fucking sucks.
        Your negativity is bringing this thread down Nancy!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Wouldn't work.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            so uh, how did you hit this tree?
            Dude, can you read? I didn't hit anything.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dude, can you read? I didn't hit anything.

Comment

• so the sales manager just called me into his office. I sit down and.....

him - have you seen this before? [points at monitor]

So I walk around the desk to see if maybe I did something wrong, or there was an angry customer. It was a pic of a SLAMMED VW bus lol.

me - this must be from Winter Jam
                him - huh? how did you........yea it is, I dont get the rust thing though.

Then we bullshitted for a little while about rust and that type shit. I felt I had to show him the AWOL coverage from last years Winter Jam lol
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ^awesome. We do that shit at Perrin quite often

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    so the sales manager just called me into his office. I sit down and.....

him - have you seen this before? [points at monitor]

So I walk around the desk to see if maybe I did something wrong, or there was an angry customer. It was a pic of a SLAMMED VW bus lol.

me - this must be from Winter Jam
                    him - huh? how did you........yea it is, I dont get the rust thing though.

Then we bullshitted for a little while about rust and that type shit. I felt I had to show him the AWOL coverage from last years Winter Jam lol

Dave is just sitting there like "FUCK he found out about how I treat E9x owners"...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave is just sitting there like "FUCK he found out about how I treat E9x owners"...
                      hahahah they are all well aware of my hatred for them. we recently had a marketing meeting where I described them (to the owner, sales manager and GM) as "crybaby faggots"

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                        ^awesome. We do that shit at Perrin quite often
                        thats the best part about working in the aftermarket car industry. everyone has the same bad ADD when it comes to vids and pics

Comment

thats the best part about working in the aftermarket car industry. everyone has the same bad ADD when it comes to vids and pics
                          We mostly enjoy the fails but a few crazy car vids here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            hahahah they are all well aware of my hatred for them. we recently had a marketing meeting where I described them (to the owner, sales manager and GM) as "crybaby faggots"
                            A E92 M3 dropped by at a meet then left few weeks ago. So fast. Drove around where the BMWs were then left. Didn't come out of his car to talk or anything. Was probably looking for his other "M" friends.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              A E92 M3 dropped by at a meet then left few weeks ago. So fast. Drove around where the BMWs were then left. Didn't come out of his car to talk or anything. Was probably looking for his other "M" friends.
                              he pulled in foreveradouchebag.png

Comment

he pulled in foreveradouchebag.png
                                foreverrichdouchebag.png***

foreverdouchebag.png is reserved for Subaru owners.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X