X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im with Kielan, Josh is 100% faggot...

I like this:

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• wonder if there is anything to do in Mississippi
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Im with Kielan, Josh is 100% faggot...

I like this:

that sig suddenly appeared after I started posting over there
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          wonder if there is anything to do in Mississippi
          make moonshine

Comment

• lol

Originally posted by nitrous oxide
            So how many guys did you pick up during your time of ownership?

Pretty sure thats a faggotmobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              that sig suddenly appeared after I started posting over there
              Ive given up posting on there..

cbf, should recieve an email to say that Ive been banned shortly anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                make moonshine
                I was expecting "have sex with close relative"
                but I'll take that as an answer as well

Comment

• Ox you would make that your sig.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Ive given up posting on there..

cbf, should recieve an email to say that Ive been banned shortly anyways.
                    Link to your trolling? I didn't see it in that thread, and I CBF to search for you trolling.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ummm, I failed at riding my bike. I was doing about 20-25 during my cycle workout, tried to weave from the road on to the sidewalk and clipped the edge of the curb. Bike was lik, woah man, I'ma just stop here. while my body was like, well Newton says i gotta keep going.
                      Flipped over my bars and landed on my shoulder/arms/hands, smacked my chin, broke two bones in my wrist and possibly tore a ligament (still can't feel my pinky and ring finger). road rash covering a good bit of my arms, right palm is mangled, aand my pedal took out a nice chunk of my shin.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Ox you would make that your sig.
                        Fucking oath.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Link to your trolling? I didn't see it in that thread, and I CBF to search for you trolling.
                        I closed the tab that had that forum, I dont even know what it was called haha... I made like 10 posts of just negative, offensive comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                          Ummm, I failed at riding my bike. I was doing about 20-25 during my cycle workout, tried to weave from the road on to the sidewalk and clipped the edge of the curb. Bike was lik, woah man, I'ma just stop here. while my body was like, well Newton says i gotta keep going.
                          Flipped over my bars and landed on my shoulder/arms/hands, smacked my chin, broke two bones in my wrist and possibly tore a ligament (still can't feel my pinky and ring finger). road rash covering a good bit of my arms, right palm is mangled, aand my pedal took out a nice chunk of my shin.
                          god damn, that doesnt sound fun at all

Comment

Ummm, I failed at riding my bike. I was doing about 20-25 during my cycle workout, tried to weave from the road on to the sidewalk and clipped the edge of the curb. Bike was lik, woah man, I'ma just stop here. while my body was like, well Newton says i gotta keep going.
                            Whoa, thats gay! Hope you're feeling better now man... Hope it all works out!

Comment

ouch that sounds like a great way to start the day

Comment

• First day back in to cycling too.
                                Thanks, getting the ct scan tomorrow. Can't wait till i have to shit and have to wipe "dirty stranger" style.

Also getting decent at typing with just my left hand. And got out of taking a test this morning.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X