X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    Jerk was right, you aussies dont make any damn sense lol
    hahahaha theres a handful of aussies that hang out in here. lucky for me. Ive been friends with aussies for about 8 years now, so i picked right up on the insanity
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Aussies > everyone else!
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• i met a few aussies on a deployment, chill ass dudes. since they were on a USA base they did w/e they wanted basically. had their own chill spot/bar and they didnt have a 3 drink limit. i didnt drink so i didnt go, i should of just to hang out.

also tried to get me to eat vegi-mite or w/e. uncool but it was all lulz
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          Jerk was right, you aussies dont make any damn sense lol
          We do, you just need to get used to it.. Luckily Im not from glasgow..

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          found an engine. fuckyeah.png

winning!
          Is it fueled by tigerblood?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          hahahaha theres a handful of aussies that hang out in here. lucky for me. Ive been friends with aussies for about 8 years now, so i picked right up on the insanity
          Haha, Id call it madness, cause this is SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
          Aussies > everyone else!
          Damn pimpin! You get my PM?

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          i met a few aussies on a deployment, chill ass dudes. since they were on a USA base they did w/e they wanted basically. had their own chill spot/bar and they didnt have a 3 drink limit. i didnt drink so i didnt go, i should of just to hang out.

also tried to get me to eat vegi-mite or w/e. uncool but it was all lulz
          haha.... Vegemite is > *
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            We do, you just need to get used to it.. Luckily Im not from glasgow..

Is it fueled by tigerblood?

Haha, Id call it madness, cause this is SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Damn pimpin! You get my PM?

haha.... Vegemite is > *
            hell yea its fueled with tiger blood. that shit is expensive. more than 93octane

Comment

• I guess it will melt faces off...

Comment

• Yeah got the pm ox. My PC is still spazzing out at the moment but I'll get em up when I can.

Comment

• You get the watermaks alright?

LOL @ your comp spazzin... Not really.... maybe just a little haha.

Comment

• get a mac mine is pretty ahhhh-sum. maybe i went a bit over board with the 27" iMac and all i do is surf the interwebs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Yeah got em, no probs.

And yeah my PC randomly crashes or freezes. Sometimes it takes like 5 goes to get into windows. I think I'll backup and reinstall. I was gonna do it today but I ended up just playing ps3 lol

Comment

• I almost got a Mac when I got this PC last year but I couldn't bring myself to do it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                          Yeah got em, no probs.

And yeah my PC randomly crashes or freezes. Sometimes it takes like 5 goes to get into windows. I think I'll backup and reinstall. I was gonna do it today but I ended up just playing ps3 lol
                          Hahahahaha... As you do. Living the dream right?

Comment

• I really should have done something today but wifey was working so I was left unsupervised and ended up doing shit all hahaha

Comment

• lozzz when the fuck are we going to hang out?

Comment

• waffles for breakfast. fucking delicious

Comment

Working...
                                X