may 20
      hmmm ....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Josh, gimme Emma, you know how much I love her

Comment

• time for bed
          later
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG9mRQZEcec&feature=autoplay&list=MLGxdCwVVULXf2c5lT1nboSMOTvICLmTY4&index=33&playnext=1"]YouTube - The Crown Back from the grave + Lyrics[/ame]
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Josh, gimme Emma, you know how much I love her
            gimme moneys lol
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Talking to this girl on the phone and she's like really hyper....I'm just watching tv and saying yeah every few seconds lol
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                Talking to this girl on the phone and she's like really hyper....I'm just watching tv and saying yeah every few seconds lol
                quality convo right there lol
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  quality convo right there lol
                  lol she's talking all fast, and im hella tired so i cant really keep up with whatever she's saying.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    lol she's talking all fast, and im hella tired so i cant really keep up with whatever she's saying.
                    its probably of no importance anyways
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      its probably of no importance anyways
                      It isn't lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Lolz wimmenz

Comment

• It's a woman... Of course it isn't important. She's just talking... Not making a delicious thanksgiving dinner. Now that would be important!
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• seriously josh, i swear to god if you dont roll with us in the m3

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              It's a woman... Of course it isn't important. She's just talking... Not making a delicious thanksgiving dinner. Now that would be important!

I just told her my phone was dying and to text me.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                Fag, I live in providence and have been riding my track bike all winter
                                props to you sir i live 20 minutes south of you and my hands feel like there gonna bleed if i ride to class
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X