X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's that finger?

Comment

• healing I think. I gotta re-dress because I stubbed it while working in lab and I can tell it was bleeding.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Yeah it was ruined by the new owner. I just don't like the whole flare setup. It would look better if they didn't tie into the lip.
        Each his own, I dig that though.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Want.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ"]YouTube - 소녀시대_Gee-뮤ì§ë¹„디오[/ame]
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that was entertaining
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

• Girls Generation >
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIQrsVkI0M"]YouTube - SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)(3D Ver. MV)[/ame]
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKw0IWS4m4"]YouTube - SNSD - Yuri Special (Girls Generation 少女時代 HD live mv pv)[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lil late

a little late on the short discussion that happened on the RT but NY times or MSN, or CNN or w.e are not the best outlets for accurate news as far as the middle east crisis, try english aljazeera or huffy post or reddit.com on alot of major world topics..

Comment

• I wouldn't use reddit... A lot of the info coming from twitter has been fairly accurate as long as you use the right sources...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wsup rt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I wouldn't use reddit... A lot of the info coming from twitter has been fairly accurate as long as you use the right sources...
                        I use Reddit. It just depends on the user posting and whether or not they use "sensational" headlines.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Just ordered some pizza....fuck yeah!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
                            wsup rt.
                            What's up.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Just ordered some pizza....fuck yeah!
                            fuckyeah.jpg

Comment

• Lmao don't you work at a pizza place?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yup.

I can't work Mon-Thurs because of school, so I'm really not there that much. Also I have been trying to cut down my pizza intake, so I allow myself pizza one day a week to keep from being too fat. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X