This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    whats wrong with that? i become photogenic when i have alcohol in my system, otherwise i dont like have photos taken of me.

im sure dave approves.
    lol, i avoid cameras when im drunk. unless its photos with hot chicks. otherwise, im rarely found on camera
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i go out of my way to avoid that. i **** being photographed with a drink or drunk
      Truth, I don't need people seeing that shit.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• aus > usa

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Truth, I don't need people seeing that shit.
          the obnoxious stories of what i get into are enough. i dont want evidence

Comment

aus > usa
            ive been arrested too many times. the last thing i need is a pic of me doing something i most likely shouldnt be doing

Comment

• i dont do stupid shit when im drunk.

Comment

i dont do stupid shit when im drunk.
                i get into fights. well, not so much anymore. but it used to happen often

Comment

• so ur an aggresive drunk?

Comment

• Fuck these gay canning weekends, I want to go out and get drunk, and smash box, not this gayness.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so ur an aggresive drunk?
                      nah. my sarcasm has a mind of its own when i start drinking. next thing i know, people wanna fight me. like one time i was at the pub and 2 dudes showed up on the same motorcycle (the each had one. they werent riding nuts to butts), with the same color gear on. they walked towards the door and i was like "awww isnt that cute, you guys match". imagine how i troll around here or on fb. now make that a higher level of trolling lol

Comment

• where you guys dont like alcohol photos of urself on fb, i try and keep away internet memes and stuff from my fb.

Comment

nah. my sarcasm has a mind of its own when i start drinking. next thing i know, people wanna fight me. like one time i was at the pub and 2 dudes showed up on the same motorcycle (the each had one. they werent riding nuts to butts), with the same color gear on. they walked towards the door and i was like "awww isnt that cute, you guys match". imagine how i troll around here or on fb. now make that a higher level of trolling lol

Comment

• I am about to sell my 954...
                            Very sad day...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

You should have said that when you were trolling Rory's wall. Both had the same car.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                You should have said that when you were trolling Rory's wall. Both had the same car.
                                lol, i feel my ending comment was pretty good too

Comment

Working...
                                X