This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Yes Andrew, I prefer the taste of cum over vagina actually.

Makes sence

and wasn't someone in rt from Allentown, pa? I saw that there was a splosion there today

Comment

• You're an ass.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've had Johnny Walker a few times, its a great drink as well. (Also made about 10 minutes away from my house).
        They've got a distillery here in the states? Bitchin'

My dad and I took a trip up the Spey river in Scotland, stopping at the biggest distilleries. I've had a glass straight out of the cask from the Walker distillery. Man that was awesome, I'd love to go again and actually enjoy the alcohol.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Safari just crashed so hard on my phone

Comment

• Well when I say made, I mean its headquarters here, and they have a few barrels there.

Legally all Scotch has to come from Scotland. (No I am not making that up) I just heard that on History Channel.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well when I say made, I mean its headquarters here, and they have a few barrels there.

Legally all Scotch has to come from Scotland. (No I am not making that up) I just heard that on History Channel.
              and bourbon can only be made in Bourbon County
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yea well legally my dick is a stage 3 scotch

Comment

Well when I say made, I mean its headquarters here, and they have a few barrels there.

that's why jd is just a whiskey. scotch is scottish whiskey. and yeah, figured it would be the corporate/bottling plant.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    and bourbon can only be made in Bourbon County
                    Truth.

I am debating going to have a black and mild right now.. Before Dave says they are shit (which they are), its all I have, and there aren't any good cigar shops around here, (believe me I checked).
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just like champagne too. it's "sparkling wine" everywhere but Champagne, France.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        that's why jd is just a whiskey. scotch is scottish whiskey. and yeah, figured it would be the corporate/bottling plant.
                        Ah JD is Whiskey, and then there is Scottish Whisky, yes the spelling is a difference.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've only been in it for an hour, but I love it already.

Comment

• Now they are talking about Tequila, I **** tequila. Smells great, tastes like shit.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              I've only been in it for an hour, but I love it already.
                              Did you drive it?

And why did you not add me on FB, I am insulted.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Truth.

I am debating going to have a black and mild right now.. Before Dave says they are shit (which they are), its all I have, and there aren't any good cigar shops around here, (believe me I checked).
                                we have an awesome one in our mall here and i got 2 very nice cigars today

Comment

Working...
                                X