X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Sucks for you pavel you dirty sanchez
    Yeap! And I still have another 2 hours till I am off.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      Despite the downy eyes, that 325 looks fantastic. Clean as hell.

And Alexander, pull your hood up and wander around looking shifty. I see no way in which that could go wrong.
      I will not be putting a facelift front on there, so don't even start with me. Prefacelift looks best IMO. My car, my rules.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Actually wait, I agree with Josh. It's bare bones. Plus trust me, that tan interior is a bitch to keep clean.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• I love the tan interior though. And I am anal as hell about clean interiors.

If I was to ever get a leather interior in car it'd be tan (or something close to it), or Cinnamon.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I love the tan interior though. And I am anal as hell about clean interiors.

If I was to ever get a leather interior in car it'd be tan (or something close to it), or seamon.
            You're nasty!

Comment

• 2 weeks of tutoring and I get one of those iPod touches with the cameras for free. 16GB.

I've been going for a week, and I just sign in and leave. I don't even stay.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Great minds think alike. I had that tan in mine, and it (thanks to roommates and other such friends) showed every mark and dirt. Plus it still has knobs for the a/c and no automatic lights. Honestly I haven't seen a BMW without those things haha
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  2 weeks of tutoring and I get one of those iPod touches with the cameras for free. 16GB.

I've been going for a week, and I just sign in and leave. I don't even stay.
                  Street cred! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    Great minds think alike. I had that tan in mine, and it (thanks to roommates and other such friends) showed every mark and dirt. Plus it still has knobs for the a/c and no automatic lights. Honestly I haven't seen a BMW without those things haha
                    Fuck you!

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Street cred! lol
                      Lol! The tutors are the ones that told me I could do it. Even if they didn't, I still would have just left anyways.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I love the tan interior though. And I am anal as hell about clean interiors.

If I was to ever get a leather interior in car it'd be tan (or something close to it), or Cinnamon.
                        Your black doesn't rub off?
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Wait George you're confusing me. What?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Why the fuck do you think he is half black now?

He was born as the niggest...

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Nah I'm not negro enough for that.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by radiokilla View Post
                                RUST IS NOT A CRIME

anybody want to make that a bumper sticker? well i dont know if that would stick.......
                                When mike and I took the road trip to California we went to the Santa Cruz dinner, they had free bumper stickers that said "We (picture of a heart) Santa Cruz Dinner"

we cut one up and made it say "We (heart) rust" and put it on the trailer hitch bar, then like 2 days later we litterally ripped the trailer hitch bar off and threw it in a bush near Sean dubs place

there's footage of this and us ghost riding rusty on one of mikes cameras somewhere
                                Last edited by Gator; 02-10-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X