This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Dave I couldn't even write that down, I think I would have SERIOUSLY offended some people.
    if they get offended, theyve never dealt with a crazy old person whos existence causes nothing but anger in others. lets just say, not every life is precious
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      What the hell are the dreams of the 90s?
      flannel shirts, skate shoes, herion, seattle

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        and gettin' some in the oval office.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

i seriously do.

it was a simpler time.

had a more genuine feel to it. could just be nostalgia though

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The dream to go out and do anything, go start a business, become a clown, explore the world, come up with crazy inventions, do literally anything you want. It was a time where you could do what you wanted, the economy was booming, people were doing what they wanted, in the past 50 years, it was the best decade without a doubt. It was a time where going and living out a dream was pushed harder than any other time, where being you. The internet really started to boom, a whole new culture was emerging. It was one of the most "free" times in American history. Sure its the "same" today but its not stressed nearly as much, its a much more "conservative" (in terms of economy etc not politics) time, there is a degree of worry to everything. The 90s was a time where things were going good, people were happy, and trying new crazy things. It changed America as we know it.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            Portland*
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            if they get offended, theyve never dealt with a crazy old person whos existence causes nothing but anger in others. lets just say, not every life is precious
            So true, but there are people who care way too much in my class.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I heard the 90s were straight

Comment

The dream to go out and do anything, go start a business, become a clown, explore the world, come up with crazy inventions, do literally anything you want. It was a time where you could do what you wanted, the economy was booming, people were doing what they wanted, in the past 50 years, it was the best decade without a doubt. It was a time where going and living out a dream was pushed harder than any other time, where being you. The internet really started to boom, a whole new culture was emerging. It was one of the most "free" times in American history. Sure its the "same" today but its not stressed nearly as much, its a much more "conservative" (in terms of economy etc not politics) time, there is a degree of worry to everything. The 90s was a time where things were going good, people were happy, and trying new crazy things. It changed America as we know it.

Portland*

So true, but there are people who care way too much in my class.
                I'll be the first to let myself be killed when i become a burden to everyone

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

so expect to see a "goodbye world" thread in the next couple months lol

Comment

• HAHAHHAHAHAH

I am laughing so hard at that.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i want to be remembered for all the good things (well, the not so shitty things) and fun times. not the last 20 years of my life where all i did was piss and shit all over myself like some PSU freshman

Comment

• OMFG.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fucking facebook ads....

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                              fucking facebook ads....

it knows youre gay cause you havent poked courtney back

Comment

• This is so fucking hilarious. I am crying right now in laughter hahahahahhahaha
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X