• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fuck parents.
    car?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahaha. How is the new job then? Your place looks nice !

Comment

Fuck parents.
        semi related, i tried to sex a milf that used to live across the street. got really close, then the husband found out and they moved away. win?

Comment

• 'Sup Kielan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Hahaha. How is the new job then? Your place looks nice !
            not really a new job. Ive been working here for a year or so. now i just work at our new HQ in new york. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              car?
              Yes.

My dad was like "there is no way you're going to get the money back for it, we got ripped off on the car, you can't have RWD in the snow its too dangerous... etc" its fucking bullshit, he fucked up looking at the car not me, he had no idea what he was doing and refuses to admit that. If I had known more at the time I would not have that fucking POS right now. Fucking hell I wish someone would total fucking car. I **** it so fucking much.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

not really a new job. Ive been working here for a year or so. now i just work at our new HQ in new york. Thanks!
                I see, i see. Better than working from home?

Comment

I see, i see. Better than working from home?
                  fuck yes. working from home was miserable. i thought about swallowing a bullet

Comment

Yes.

My dad was like "there is no way you're going to get the money back for it, we got ripped off on the car, you can't have RWD in the snow its too dangerous... etc" its fucking bullshit, he fucked up looking at the car not me, he had no idea what he was doing and refuses to admit that. If I had known more at the time I would not have that fucking POS right now. Fucking hell I wish someone would total fucking car. I **** it so fucking much.
                    shitty dude. imo, the best thing to do right now would be to replace the shocks with something cheap and save your cash. maybe if you have your own money to throw at it, they will consider the idea more seriously. right now its only an idea, having cash makes it a plan. get what Im saying?

Comment

fuck yes. working from home was miserable. i thought about swallowing a bullet
                      I'd get so distracted.

Sucks to hear about the car situation, Kielan !

Comment

I'd get so distracted.

Sucks to hear about the car situation, Kielan !
                        i honestly did no work all day. sometimes i would sign on to AIM and go back to sleep so it looked like i was there. i cant have that kind of freedom

Comment

• I have 2 grand saved right now, sell the car (even in its current state with stock suspension I could get 3 grand for it), so that puts me at 5 grand I work 3 weeks, I'm up to a 6 grand... That is more than enough to get me into one.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

semi related, i tried to sex a milf that used to live across the street. got really close, then the husband found out and they moved away. win?

sup Kielan & minuki
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

sup Kielan & minuki
                              I saw her last oct for the first time in a while. i was like "hey there babe, looking good when are we going out again?" she said hi and went about her day like i didnt ask her out lol

Comment

• Dammit, can't see the pic of Daves wheels at school

Comment

Working...
                                X