This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola RT
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Fucking cunt, its cold as shit outside.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Hola RT
        i have a friend in austin. she said the state shut down cause of an inch of snow
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey rt !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I fucking **** marketing people
            they are fucking useless

who cares, that would be a crazy female orgy

i think hes mainly doing it for the other company we're associated with. maybe doing NAM facebook

Comment

Hola RT
              yo
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I will never understand how companies can fuck up marketing on facebook, simply write. "Buy our shit" people will do it...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i have a friend in austin. she said the state shut down cause of an inch of snow
                  Yup. Pretty fucking much. But its mainly cause of the weather, It's really never been this cold in Texas. They keep shutting off power in sections of different cities all over Texas to conserve energy....And it's really pissing me off. They always shut it off at the wrong time and then it last for like 30 minutes to an hour.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• LOL so its what like 38 there?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      yo
                      What it do?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I will never understand how companies can fuck up marketing on facebook, simply write. "Buy our shit" people will do it...
                        i know, shit aint hard. post up pics of new parts and customer cars, post sales.

Comment

Yup. Pretty fucking much. But its mainly cause of the weather, It's really never been this cold in Texas. They keep shutting off power in sections of different cities all over Texas to conserve energy....And it's really pissing me off. They always shut it off at the wrong time and then it last for like 30 minutes to an hour.
                          theyre shutting off power? i dont even understand how that will help anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            theyre shutting off power? i dont even understand how that will help anyone
                            That's exactly what I said. Texas is trying to get all conservative now all of a sudden, and I don't recall them warning us on the news.

Drama you are like god

Comment

What it do?
                              fucking miserable
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That's exactly what I said. Texas is trying to get all conservative now all of a sudden, and I don't recall them warning us on the news.
                                texas is an island floating on a sea of oil. just start fucking digging. oil = heat. problem solved

Comment

Working...
                                X