This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Hmmmm, any idea if they will fit in a DC?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Not much Alexander.

Going to watch Top Gear 16x02 now.
      Middle east special?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Middle east special?
        Top Gear UK vs. Top Gear Australia.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          Middle east special?
          That episode was hilarious.
          Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Top Gear UK vs. Top Gear Australia.
          Thats not episode 2, haha the guy that uploaded it said it was the wrong episode took me forever to find last night because of that haha. But yeah I figured out where I had seen it before, over the summer I watched Aussie Top Gear, and they aired that episode already. So last night was not really all that new for me.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I remember seeing that now. Hmmm..
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thats not episode 2, haha the guy that uploaded it said it was the wrong episode took me forever to find last night because of that haha. But yeah I figured out where I had seen it before, over the summer I watched Aussie Top Gear, and they aired that episode already. So last night was not really all that new for me.
              Last edited by jasonklee; 01-31-2011, 01:29 PM.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Such a great episode !

Comment

• Gotta spend an hour or two shoveling 2' of snow off my backyard deck....sigh.

Comment

I know thats the one I watched last night. But its not the second episode in the series is what I am saying. Its actually episode 4 or 5, not 2.

And they did air it on Australian Top Gear last summer, I can't find it right now, cause I am in class but when I get back, I will post a link here.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I remember seeing that now. Hmmm..
                      let me know if you want them, I'd sell them for alot less to you
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        let me know if you want them, I'd sell them for alot less to you

I definitely do, I don't come home till March though.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know thats the one I watched last night. But its not the second episode in the series is what I am saying. Its actually episode 4 or 5, not 2.

And they did air it on Australian Top Gear last summer, I can't find it right now, cause I am in class but when I get back, I will post a link here.
                          I just follow the timeline of what BBC America says.

I don't think I've said anything to discredit that it didn't happen on Top Gear Australia.
                          Found the Aussie Top Gear. http://tinyurl.com/4lk8bua

Comment

I just follow the timeline of what BBC America says.

I don't think I've said anything to discredit that it didn't happen on Top Gear Australia.
                            Found the Aussie Top Gear. http://tinyurl.com/4lk8bua
                            My bad, I didn't read your post fully. Damn multitasking.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh lawd, i'm so bored. Watching Around the world for free...

Comment

• I'm so bored in this class. Its like suicide.

A shooting would be awesome right about now.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X