Clear All

• krank thats a pretty good idea

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      She is so super duper cute.

SO TRUE!!!!!! R56 JCW >
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I just said to myself that I wouldn't. To me as awesome as being high is, it isn't worth the risk to me. I'm just paranoid like that. Having my friend get arrested, kinda put me off. Who knows that may change. But right now, I am doing just fine without it, and I don't think I will ever really have a huge desire to do it again.
      Originally posted by Krank View Post
      you didn't ask me but I stopped cold turkey too. Had a really bad experience with smoking hash and haven't smoked since. April of '09. Wouldn't mind picking it up again but I don't really care for it enough to and my job tests me.
      i can totally understand these reasons. i'm lucky that the only bad high i've had involved a macdonalds in the ghetto (the employees clearly knew but didn't care) and no lasting negative memories. i just smoke because i get bored easily, and nothing makes killing hookers and other random civilians in gtaIV less boring and routine than a little bit of bud. plus i've only had the most fun after smoking a bit. driving up a mountain and then quoting "unforgivable" at 1 in the morning in the rain, seeing Tron, or going out and taking pictures.

but yeah, i don't mind at all going from smoking every day (after dark, if you apply the same standards to weed as you do alcohol) to not even thinking about it now. then again coming from an english family, my mom and i have been having a few drinks every night.

it's a whole bunch of bs on both sides of the legality/paranoid/preference arguments. so i just try to quietly get stoned and laugh my ass off at metalocalypse.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
        i'm laying it down in the "sorry, there goes your night thread" go over there and fire off some baby gravy out of your fun shuttle. Maybe then you'll get tired.
        i need a thread like that

with out piercings though

Comment

i'm laying it down in the "sorry, there goes your night thread" go over there and fire off some baby gravy out of your fun shuttle. Maybe then you'll get tired.
          I saw that, your choice in women > Oxer's just saying. Seems we have similar tastes haha.

But yeah idk what it is with me tonight..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post

it's a whole bunch of bs on both sides of the legality/paranoid/preference arguments. so i just try to quietly get stoned and laugh my ass off at metalocalypse.
            i like you

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I saw that, your choice in women > Oxer's just saying. Seems we have similar tastes haha.

But yeah idk what it is with me tonight..
            krank is killing it in that thread right now

Comment

• Thanks, Jesus! Could you talk to satan for me? I've got a seat reserved down there, but I don't do well with heat...

and holy dumb fuck. just looked at the first picture of a lady in the nsfw thread. is that blake lively? because i'd hit that so hard, the earth would get knocked out of orbit.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                krank is killing it in that thread right now

I'm really not liking this whole 30 seconds between posts. It's restricting my posting of fapping material.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Spencer you are killing that thread, make super posts with like 10 pics... Would be easier.

And I'm gunna try and knock out, I have a 10:10 tomorrow and its basically 2:30, I'd like at least 5 hours of sleep tonight... Later guys.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• weed is legal bruh

Comment

• Late post is late. Fuck phone posting.

Comment

• later dude

Comment

• g'night kielando

Comment

• peace out, kelly. and i'm going to follow him. peace, gentlemen.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• have a wonderful slumber gents.

Comment

have a wonderful slumber gents.
                                lol

anyone awake?

and not in slumber mode?
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X