This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This kid just tried to tell me rally and f1 racing isn't a physical or challenging sport...
    Was it your dumb ass roommate?

Comment

• To justify your reaction, I'll put it this way, over 100k throw it away.
      Drew's barfed it's valve gasket, main oil seal and his power steering went out,
      along with several other things I cannot recall.I'm guessing he had to service it and spent well over 2,000 dollars. I just feel like Bmw could have done better.
      I will give them a B+ in effort, yet If I had to choose that or a Gti I would buy a Sti or something.
      Maybe Josh can prove me wrong, guessing he will not get to that point though.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

This kid just tried to tell me rally and f1 racing isn't a physical or challenging sport...
        Damn, kid needs to check nuts

Comment

Hit him the nuts. and then slap him.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• just got back from the beach

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              just got back from the beach
              Did che git tuh poop on ehh turrtulee/ screaming eagle, chesterfield demon.

Comment

• i 'got rescued' by the lifesavers lol.

i was in a rip that was going out further and further. but to be honest im sure i coulda swam back to shore.

Comment

• i thought white man could swim?

Comment

• i can swim lol but they insisted so i was like meh, have some practice.

i swam competitively for like 8 years when i was younger

Comment

• No his dumb ass friend who easts retardedly loud. He's a fucking moron, he did crew in HS and does cycling here, he thinks he is better than everyone though, so its not really surprising. But his mentality makes me want to hit him in the face.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do et you wont

Comment

No his dumb ass friend who easts retardedly loud. He's a fucking moron, he did crew in HS and does cycling here, he thinks he is better than everyone though, so its not really surprising. But his mentality makes me want to hit him in the face.
                          I don't know why you haven't raged on him yet. I would have by this point for sure.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Long pause of silence, air stills while faint murmurs of crosby stills n nash play in the backround.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I don't know why you haven't raged on him yet. I would have by this point for sure.
                              Self control is a virtue.

Oh and my favorite ski video of all time right here.
                              Jon Olsson Super Sessions 2010 Team America Skiers: Simon Dumont Tom Wallisch Alex Schlopy Filmers: Josh Knox AJ Dakoulas Music: Lazee &#8211; Top Notch
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 6pm and im ready for bed

Comment

Working...
                                X