Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      How much for seats?
      about 1k for one, maybe more with shipping
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        about 1k for one, maybe more with shipping

You getting it brand spanking new?

I just traded my Recaro Pole Position with tears here and there for some custom paint work on my car. I wonder if that was even a good trade...
        Last edited by Zayan; 01-26-2011, 08:35 PM.
        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post

I just traded my Recaro Pole Position with tears here and there for some custom paint work on my car. I wonder if that was even a good trade...
          Those seats are not cheap regardless.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
            lol nope thats used w/ brackets/sliders

Comment

• So yeah. This paper... Its so hard to write..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• autobiography?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  autobiography?
                  Memoir... I **** (you can't see it but those letters are in caps), writing about previous events in my life. I despise it so so much, I have no idea how to really talk about myself in the past, I can't develop ideas in a creative way. I'm not a good story teller, I guess is the best way to say it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• WTF?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Memoir... I **** (you can't see it but those letters are in caps), writing about previous events in my life. I despise it so so much, I have no idea how to really talk about myself in the past, I can't develop ideas in a creative way. I'm not a good story teller, I guess is the best way to say it.
                      god you're boring

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      WTF?

How can anyone think that is cool\pimp\gangsta
                      it just looks fucking retarded

Comment

• Have I mentioned that I **** being "black" because of people like that. Being associated with that is something that I can't deal with.. The whole idea of "brotherhood" and blacks palling around together because "niggaz gotta stick together" is just fucking wrong. I am sorry wearing clothes that don't fit, pants below your dick, is not cool, its fucking retarded. Stop thinking we live in the fucking 60's its 2011, racism is still around yes, but stop making a huge deal about race anytime "your niggaz get beat down by crackaz." You're dumb ass gets put in prison because you fucking robbed someone, you shot someone, you didn't get thrown in there just cause you're black.

I'm gunna stop before I go crazy. See chris rock "niggaz vs black people skit".
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Have I mentioned that I **** being "black" because of people like that. Being associated with that is something that I can't deal with.. The whole idea of "brotherhood" and blacks palling around together because "niggaz gotta stick together" is just fucking wrong. I am sorry wearing clothes that don't fit, pants below your dick, is not cool, its fucking retarded. Stop thinking we live in the fucking 60's its 2011, racism is still around yes, but stop making a huge deal about race anytime "your niggaz get beat down by crackaz." You're dumb ass gets put in prison because you fucking robbed someone, you shot someone, you didn't get thrown in there just cause you're black.

Not gonna lie man, but over here in some parts of SoCal there are pretty good amounts of blacks going to the flipside and wearing fitted gear cuz that's the cool stuff now. I appreciate their style since the jerkin' craze left. A lotta black guys in Long Beach and stuff got steez with what they wear and everything is a lot more proper. I do **** it when I see hoodrat thugz walkin around like the buffoons that were previously posted though. I would be in the same boat as you.
                          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• I think you missed the major point that I was getting at. Its not just the clothes, its the mentality behind it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Have I mentioned that I **** being "black" because of people like that. Being associated with that is something that I can't deal with.. The whole idea of "brotherhood" and blacks palling around together because "niggaz gotta stick together" is just fucking wrong. I am sorry wearing clothes that don't fit, pants below your dick, is not cool, its fucking retarded. Stop thinking we live in the fucking 60's its 2011, racism is still around yes, but stop making a huge deal about race anytime "your niggaz get beat down by crackaz." You're dumb ass gets put in prison because you fucking robbed someone, you shot someone, you didn't get thrown in there just cause you're black.

Comment

I hate that shit. We had to do one last semester, and it had to be about something in the past we did that made up better today or something....I just ended up writing about crashing my mom's friend's E92 or something like that. got like a 90.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X