This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    i just stumbled across trollfacegirl's profile on fb again lol!
    lol vagina arm
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        most people dont know how to react to my jokes when im trolling (even in real life)
        hahaha. I would just laugh at everything you say.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          hahaha. I would just laugh at everything you say.
          thats fair. im serious like 1% of the time. and thats a high estimate

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Leave your psu and come to my psu?
              Out of state would rape me. And I don't think many of my credits would transfer. lol

How about you come here in August and we'll do our best to you a chick.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

thats fair. im serious like 1% of the time. and thats a high estimate
                lol Now I know that I can laugh without worrying about getting decked in the face by you.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• fucking E9x owners

Comment

• strong tree is strong

Comment

• i lol'd too

Comment

lol Now I know that I can laugh without worrying about getting decked in the face by you.
                        and when i get really serious, and its uncomfortable for everyone. thats how you know troll mode is in high gear

Comment

fucking E9x owners
                          my moms friend has an E92 and some other BMW. I forgot which one. But the E92 is really the only model I like made in present time.

Drama you are like god

Comment

and when i get really serious, and its uncomfortable for everyone. thats how you know troll mode is in high gear
                            Just like your Rota love yesterday.

Comment

I would just sit there like

Drama you are like god

Comment

my moms friend has an E92 and some other BMW. I forgot which one. But the E92 is really the only model I like made in present time.
                                meh. i only dig the 1ers. and i **** (you cant see, but I capitalized that shit) E9x owners

Comment

Working...
                                X