Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    ACC113 Introduction to Financial Accounting
    ECO111 Principles of Macroeconomics
    MGT115 Principles of Management
    CHM100 Fundamentals of Chemistry
    MSC106 Introduction to Metallurgy
    SAF110 Occupational Health and Safety

That would be my spring 2011 semester. But I would rather work at the business end instead of fixing cars so it is tempting.
    Damn...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Hey fuck you Scott.

Nick dont do that.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        Good idea!

Pavel, I did indeed fuck her, only a few times though. I never understand why they get mad at the other guy either... He broke up with her LOL.
        Exactly your girl cheated on you, get mad at girl, not the other guy, he's just like you.

Comment

• how's everyone doing today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24411271...and_parenting/

oh and lol at "my black friend told me this racist joke so its okay"
            haha yeah I'm just letting you know it wasn't mine. And nice try, but the punchline is:

They aren't falling for that shit again.
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
              Tell her your gun is bigger.
              She knows my gun is bigger...

Comment

• I thought it was going to be automotive business related classes haha. Hell the hardest classes I took so far were conceptual physics haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Sorry Kielan It be funny if he was on SW...well, it wouldn't be funny for you, but it would be funny for us

Comment

• HAHA, imagine that?

He used to have a white civic on black wheels with a polished lip, so gangster. It was stolen, he doesn't even have his license anymore, nevermind a car.

Comment

She knows my gun is bigger...
                      Well that saves you a sentence

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Good idea!

Pavel, I did indeed fuck her, only a few times though. I never understand why they get mad at the other guy either... He broke up with her LOL.
                        Keep fucking her then.
                        Most of the time (speaking from personal experience) bf's that try doing shit like this are full of shit and nothing more.
                        I had bf tell me that they will kill me and that I will regret fucking their girlfriends, but it usually ended up with them appologizing to me anout being mad at me and that they realize it was girls fould.

For the record, I LOVE fucking girls that have boyfriends!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I thought it was going to be automotive business related classes haha. Hell the hardest classes I took so far were conceptual physics haha.
                          It does look tempting though.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                            Well that saves you a sentence

Comment

• I much rather do the business side of things. Plus I got a connection in bmw so I would be making bank.

On the down side, 2 years of college still, $50,000 more spent, all my friends graduating this year, classes look shitty.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

Keep fucking her then.
                                Most of the time (speaking from personal experience) bf's that try doing shit like this are full of shit and nothing more.
                                I had bf tell me that they will kill me and that I will regret fucking their girlfriends, but it usually ended up with them appologizing to me anout being mad at me and that they realize it was girls fould.

For the record, I LOVE fucking girls that have boyfriends!
                                Hahahahaha, I like your style Pavel.

I used to not enjoy it, because I felt bad. Then I realized, wtf? Why should I feel bad that she wants my dick instead of her boyfriends? It's a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X