you sir, win this battle.
    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• internet is letting me down tonite
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I'm actually very proud of that one
        I would be too. I was actually laughing hard at that one.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• OMFG its supposed to be -13F tonite
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Lawlz, cusco subi is my new drifter

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              Interesting. Next time you talk to her make her feel like a piece of shit for getting you involved and then put her into place. Tell her how poor of a person she is for making the decisions she has made. Once she is upset and vulnerable, possibly crying, you lay the fatality on her:

"You're a terrible mother and I feel sorry for your children. What kind of example are you setting for them?"
              Aha, I'd never do that, she has enough shit to deal with in life.

The more I think about it, the more I think she wasn't involved at all. I think I talked to her boyfriends sister on the phone, which makes me feel like an idiot.

Oh well, I hope she's working tomorrow so I can ask her wtf happened.

Comment

• I need ideas on what to make for this auto body aero enhancement class. Something simple and has to be something I could use. Im thinking:

Fiberglass hood
                M3 bumper
                Headlight deletes
                Fiberglass sunroof delete

any ideas? Really need a new trunk lid, but that will be too hard probably. I want to attempt to make something for my car since it's eventually going to be a track car come may and don't want to fork out $800 on a fiberglass body pannel when I could make them and get a grade for it.

-Dan

Comment

• Fuck yeah doodz, got my computer back up and running.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I have been watching "The Tudors" all weekend. English people are fucked up. I read up on the history of Queen Elizabeth, Queen "Bloody" Mary, etc.... these people are fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with the English? SERIOUSLY?
                    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• No wonder BP is so fucked up. I'm not shipping on British Airways anymore. When I get to work I'm trashing all their contracts and tariffs. Fuck them. Fuck Harry Potter.
                      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• lol wut?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                          No wonder BP is so fucked up. I'm not shipping on British Airways anymore. When I get to work I'm trashing all their contracts and tariffs. Fuck them. Fuck Harry Potter.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                            Originally posted by Jedidiah
                            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Perfect use.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X