This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Theres unclaimed alcohol, a toy ak47, which in aus would pass as a real one, but I know its too small to be real.... Its not far from the size though....

and a ps3 game which I have my eyes on.
    perks of the job
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• sweet, brb, gonna load em into the car.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Word.

So Dave. Thinking of coils. and I was thinking of getting B&G RS2's, or BC, BC appeal to me because I can get shorter springs relatively easily.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sweet

1x bottle of champaigne
          3x cans of jonnie & cola
          1x ak47
          1x Dragonball Z ps3 game
          1x water pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Word.

So Dave. Thinking of coils. and I was thinking of getting B&G RS2's, or BC, BC appeal to me because I can get shorter springs relatively easily.
            my VW guys love the b&g coils. they are almost impossible to keep in stock

Comment

• You wont need shorter springs on the bc's.... You might opt for stiffer ones, but wont need shorter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                my VW guys love the b&g coils. they are almost impossible to keep in stock
                Yeah 2 of my friends (1 has a scion, the other a Mk3.5 Cabriolet) both say the love them, but they are hella expensive. :/ I have never been in a car with BC's I assume they are good, cause a few guys including some fag who has a 4dr civic, have them.
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                You wont need shorter springs on the bc's.... You might opt for stiffer ones, but wont need shorter.
                I was hoping for a 3.5-4.0" drop..
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah 2 of my friends (1 has a scion, the other a Mk3.5 Cabriolet) both say the love them, but they are hella expensive. :/ I have never been in a car with BC's I assume they are good, cause a few guys including some fag who has a 4dr civic, have them.

I was hoping for a 3.5-4.0" drop..
                  there's also a tejan fag with a teg like yours running them.

The bases of the front coilovers will max out long before you get to the spring.

I am having tophats machined up in order to drop jessica down to where she was... because I had to loosen the preload on the sprin and drop it 10mm to get it to sit where it was. That meant the car sat on the shocks.

Now once the new top hats go in, it will be sweet and there will still be thread between the base and the spring.

Comment

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Yeah I don't really feel like having to get new top hats to get to my desired height..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Tilt shift ftw...

Comment

• laundry is go

Comment

Yeah I don't really feel like having to get new top hats to get to my desired height..
                            GC... cheap.

Comment

• I have a ton of awesome tilt shift shots I could post. But none of them are cars. :/

Are you saying GC top hats or GC coils?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• GC hats.

Post a couple tilt shift.

Comment

Working...
                                X