X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I'm also looking at getting into real estate. My boss is trying to get me to pull the trigger on an apartment building, but I just don't know.

Edit..

I think my boss is trying to get me to follow in his footsteps with business decisions which isn't a bad thing. He is very good at what he does and just happens to make quite a bit of money while he is at it. I'd like to, but the initial cost is detouring, not to mention I would live there and share a building with other people.
    Last edited by andybob; 01-17-2011, 06:53 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Fark I want this, but I also want to build one be myself, and the way I really want it. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11093

Comment

• My mom is a realestate agent, but sounds like you're getting into it, in a different.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          Fark I want this, but I also want to build one be myself, and the way I really want it. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11093
          Then don't buy it, that thing needs work.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anyone know what wheels these are?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Then don't buy it, that thing needs work.
              I wouldn't.....
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                I wouldn't.....
                You wouldn't not buy it? Lolwut?

Ninja edit ftw!
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  Fark I want this, but I also want to build one be myself, and the way I really want it. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11093
                  Built > Bought

It does look quite tempting, but I would save for your own and then go from there.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  My mom is a realestate agent, but sounds like you're getting into it, in a different.
                  The building has 4 apartments and a downstairs that has a business. My boss said that the renters pretty much pay for the mortgage, but what is the since of me getting into this if I'm not going to make money?

I just don't know.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• If you won't make money, and its not even guaranteed to break even, I can't say I would see it as being worth it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Built > Bought

It does look quite tempting, but I would save for your own and then go from there.
                      My thoughts exactly, it would save me money in the long run. But I would much rather pay more, then build it myself. Pride is a major factor in my books.

Comment

• What does RT think of: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

-edit: The hunt is on.

Comment

• I think thats a lot of money for what it is.

Why do you keep just looking on autotrader? Dealers are really the only ones who use autotrader.. You find a much better deal if you buy from a private seller. Craigslist is your friend in this case.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you won't make money, and its not even guaranteed to break even, I can't say I would see it as being worth it.
                            That and I would have to park on a busy street.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            My thoughts exactly, it would save me money in the long run. But I would much rather pay more, then build it myself. Pride is a major factor in my books.
                            I'd buy a project car and do it right the way you want to do it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I think thats a lot of money for what it is.

Why do you keep just looking on autotrader? Dealers are really the only ones who use autotrader.. You find a much better deal if you buy from a private seller. Craigslist is your friend in this case.
                              I look at Autotrader.com because anything here in Canada is rusted to hell or way out of my price range or with a bazillion kms. Canadians seem to drive cars into the ground unfortunately.

-edit: It's also a 96' so it doesn't have to be registered as a legal import, saving me like 500$ or more if modifications are required. In Canada 15 years or older is eligible for import no questions asked, pretty much. This is why we get skylines, .
                              Last edited by Alexander; 01-17-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Mustang reps.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X