This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I've watched that video of the dude streaking maybe 30 times today. Its just funny, over and over again.
    Hahahaha, i watched it at least 12 times

Comment

• idc if its a repost!

funny how he puts his hand up to his face when hes running off.

Comment

This, when I get my own place the living room will be the garage.

And Alex... That Miata... Its not even that low.... Surely you meant to say, "a tad (and by tad you mean 2") lower than that."
        The roads are so shitty here in Canada my friend scrapes his stock Protege going to school, minefield of potholes. plus the curbs here are 4 inch vertical pieces of concrete. My Miata, when I finally get one (stupid sellers), will probably be a bit higher than that one. I'm still not going to get into my driveway though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          idc if its a repost!

funny how he puts his hand up to his face when hes running off.
          Probably checking that he didn't burst his nose open

Comment

• fuck
            getting closer
            |中古カー&バイク用品などの中古パーツや工具の買取専門店のアップガレージなら高価買取いたします!宅配・店頭、出張など選べる3つの買取方法。全国226店舗、完全無料査定で安心!事前査定ならフリーダイヤル0120-417-182、WEBフォームは24時間、LINE買取相談も受付中
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              The roads are so shitty here in Canada my friend scrapes his stock Protege going to school, minefield of potholes. plus the curbs here are 4 inch vertical pieces of concrete. My Miata, when I finally get one (stupid sellers), will probably be a bit higher than that one. I'm still not going to get into my driveway though...
              Compared to RI your roads are a dream, (yeah I've driven in Ottawa before). And I know some of the lowest cars in North America are in RI, man up and drive low.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Winnipeg has the shittiest of shit roads in canada lol and i drive dumped.

ya ya its on hydraulics. But i still roll it dumped everywhere. lol
                thats maybe 1" off the ground.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• That's the way, drive low, park lower. The motto to live by right there.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Compared to RI your roads are a dream, (yeah I've driven in Ottawa before). And I know some of the lowest cars in North America are in RI, man up and drive low.
                    Yeah i'm going to start off low then slam it later on. I'm thinking 4 inch ground clearance at the lowest point will be good, that still means no chance of getting into my driveway, 2x4s ftw then.

Comment

That's the way, drive low, park lower. The motto to live by right there.
                      i looked under my car at a shoot i did in the fall, and found a nice piece of thick plastic melted to the crossmember there from dragging.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• mm monster.

Comment

Yeah i'm going to start off low then slam it later on. I'm thinking 4 inch ground clearance at the lowest point will be good, that still means no chance of getting into my driveway, 2x4s ftw then.
                          Holy hell 4" dude thats like 4x4 status.
                          Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          i looked under my car at a shoot i did in the fall, and found a nice piece of thick plastic melted to the crossmember there from dragging.
                          That's the way.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm gonna get an earlier night. Later guys

Comment

• drive high, park average. thats what im all about. my stock stance decimates all
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                drive high, park average. thats what im all about. my stock stance decimates all
                                can we be besties?

Comment

Working...
                                X