• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Slayer - God Hates Us All

came out on 9/11/01
    lol... nice.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Who cares about third world countries
    I mean look at Haiti they are super fucked and that shit happened a while ago

that was a joke BTW
    that shit was a decade ago and most americans have forgotten about it.
    I mean fuck the Iphone is coming to Verizon who the fuck cares about some planes that crashed into some buildings 10 years ago.
    I know it was a joke, hence the trollface haha. Another middle eastern country had full on floods a while ago too... but I agree with dude.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Its awesome hey!

For sure shit happens everywhere..

Sorry for sharing Kielan, next time a natural disaster effects you/america, dont bother sharing in RT, cause us internationals dont want to know about it.
      Natural disasters happen there is nothing we can do about it. All I'm saying is that saying Australia got fucked. I'm not happy about it I feel terrible for those effected, I really do. The US knows how awful floods can be. But there is major shit happening here too and around the world.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My aunt and cousin were on the way to the towers for a tour when the first plane hit. They were actually running an hour late because they over slept.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

iphone to verizon > terrorist attacks
          TFS

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          lol... nice.

I know it was a joke, hence the trollface haha. Another middle eastern country had full on floods a while ago too... but I agree with dude.
          The dude abides
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

iphone to verizon > terrorist attacks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              seriously. when it comes down to the details, all people want is Facetime
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Oh and I have family who have lost everything in these floods there so believe me I feel it. My aunt is still missing so yeah... And my godfather lost everything over Christmas in Cali in the mudslides. I can relate to both sides here.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Natural disasters happen there is nothing we can do about it. All I'm saying is that saying Australia got fucked. I'm not happy about it I feel terrible for those effected, I really do. The US knows how awful floods can be. But there is major shit happening here too and around the world.
                  All you can do for natural disasters is have a plan put in place for the aftermath before it actually takes place.
                  and
                  There is always major shit going on around the world, most of it in other countries that don't have a support system of any type.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Heated RT is heated.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                        Heated RT is heated.
                        lol, not me. i dont take anything serious. less stress that way
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Heaters gonna heat.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• And I wouldnt compare that assassination attempt to these floods.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Coolers gonna cool.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• TV's gonna televise.

Wait, wut?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X