This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I **** phone talk... They all do simmilar shit... No need for all the bullshit that comes with them in my opinion.
    Its mostly because you have no idea what we are talking about, and it makes you feel dumb. You don't need to make up some BS reasoning behind it Ox, we all know whats going on.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yep.

I have no interest in how they work whatsoever.

Make calls, sms, sweet. Email? Oh yeah why not. SW, ZOMG.

All the other bs like taking photos or video calls and a full qwerty keyboard? Fuck off.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I feel you and Ben would be perfect living in the early 20th century.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pfft... Give me a knife and Ill survive in the middle of nowhere...

You on the otherhand, would need some form of technology to think straight.

Comment

• party like its 1995 with the moto flips.
            oxer left: kielan right
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Time to brave the storm yet again
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• fuck accidently somehow set that pic to my backround. FML

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Pfft... Give me a knife and Ill survive in the middle of nowhere...

You on the otherhand, would need some form of technology to think straight.
                  I would, there is no denying that. I am from the tech generation, there is nothing I can do about that. My entire life is based around technology, and its advancement.
                  Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  party like its 1995 with the moto flips.
                  oxer left: kielan right

So true, except, I would be an iPhone 4, not a first gen iPhone.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    fuck accidently somehow set that pic to my backround. FML
                    Karma is a bitch

Comment

Karma is a bitch
                      haha U mad son>?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I would, there is no denying that. I am from the tech generation, there is nothing I can do about that. My entire life is based around technology, and its advancement.

So true, except, I would be an iPhone 4, not a first gen iPhone.
                        yeah but its close enough haha

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          haha U mad son>?
                          Im sad.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          yeah but its close enough haha
                          Obviously not for the technologically advance mind of Kielan Prince.

With all his knowledge of bullshit.

Comment

• Ben Terry can survive any situation as long as cocaine is involved.

... just kidding. He needs technology. The entire reason the text box has an option for PHP tags is so Ben Terry can randomly drop some coding here and there without unleashing dangerous malware scripts on all you n00bs who couldn't handle it.
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              Ben Terry can survive any situation as long as cocaine is involved.

... just kidding. He needs technology. The entire reason the text box has an option for PHP tags is so Ben Terry can randomly drop some coding here and there without unleashing dangerous malware scripts on all you n00bs who couldn't handle it.
                              Cocaine is the fuel of legends.

Comment

Whos got a pic of edafes Z full lock... the mayday pics...
                                I posted it in RT a while back while talking to benz88.

Here ya go.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X