X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    only 26 or so

(only this week i discovered the seasonal events)

but was stuck needed a fast car so started bspec (lvl 13) to get the zonda r

btw u still got online log in probs?
    Im only on 23...

Havent played in ages..

Still cant get the internet to connect, pisses me off...

Seasonal events are only online right?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    its still coming down over here
    Its so fucking humid right now... Its 151am, and like 25C with around 80% humidity, and its raining..

Supposedly it gonna rain for months LOL
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yup seasonal only online but megamoney and exp to be earned

u cud always use the pc connection for ur ps3
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• The s15 tits like shit in terms of stance, the wheels are so narrow.... God I wish you could widen them...

NSX sits awesome, as do most of the ferraris. My F40 is white with red interior and is a focking beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          yup seasonal only online but megamoney and exp to be earned

u cud always use the pc connection for ur ps3
          Doesnt work... tried that too...

Ive googled everything, nothing is working... Im almost thinking about setting up an internet network to run an individual IP for the PS3 as thats what seems to be the problem...

Im trying to run a wired connection so there are no dropouts. Apparently its a lot easier with the wireless connection.

Comment

• will get me an nsx tonite

xpect pics tomz

can't get wireless online with mine?!
            only with cord

and u don't have to have ps3 IP

cuz at home, pc, laptop and ps3 running on same ip (sometimes even at same time)

Comment

• I tried, didnt work.. Ill try again next week.

Comment

• did u c the hawaian accord

it looks like a newer jessica (and yes i know u have civic and that is accord)

Comment

• I cant see the pics!
                  I cant even follow that link to see the article..

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Cant see that pic dude...

lol

Aus ftl....

Hey dave, GC extended top hats, on their site it says they only fit GC coils etc.. If I were to buy a pair for the front and put them on my BC's, I should be able to get them to work right?

I only ask cause Maybe in your travels you may have seen them first hand...

I cbf machining up my own top hats... But hell if I have to I have to..

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Cant see that pic dude...

lol

Aus ftl....

Hey dave, GC extended top hats, on their site it says they only fit GC coils etc.. If I were to buy a pair for the front and put them on my BC's, I should be able to get them to work right?

I only ask cause Maybe in your travels you may have seen them first hand...

I cbf machining up my own top hats... But hell if I have to I have to..

http://www.ground-control-store.com/...p/II=642/CA=71
                          i THINK that if the prings ID is the same as on the GC kit, it should work. It looks like thats why they make that note. i cant see why it would make a difference otherwise since the GC is only a sleeve
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Just raise your strut mounts... Shouldnt be hard at all...

Trollface.jpg
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i THINK that if the prings ID is the same as on the GC kit, it should work. It looks like thats why they make that note. i cant see why it would make a difference otherwise since the GC is only a sleeve
                              Well in that case Im thinking I can just weld a perch to that to accomidate the od of the spring in a worst case scenario..

My current problem is that the spring isnt preloaded onto the current tophats in the front, by about 20 mm... If I were to bang a pair of these in then i'd get back the lost shock rate and have the handling I sacrificed..

Should be do-able Im thinking.

What I dont get is the part that says what kind of shocks and stem diameter... I assumed all shock stems shared the same Diameter, and being at work currently I have no Idea what that is lol... I was hoping to order these tonight

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Just raise your strut mounts... Shouldnt be hard at all...

Trollface.jpg
                              Much easier cutting into the chassis..

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Well in that case Im thinking I can just weld a perch to that to accomidate the od of the spring in a worst case scenario..

My current problem is that the spring isnt preloaded onto the current tophats in the front, by about 20 mm... If I were to bang a pair of these in then i'd get back the lost shock rate and have the handling I sacrificed..

Should be do-able Im thinking.

What I dont get is the part that says what kind of shocks and stem diameter... I assumed all shock stems shared the same Diameter, and being at work currently I have no Idea what that is lol... I was hoping to order these tonight

Much easier cutting into the chassis..

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpeg

In other news. There really is no way for me to preload GC coils is there? And I really want preload.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X