This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
    I am looking at another IS300. White. I don't think its what I want though unless I can get a deal.... its automatic and I really, really want a 5 spd. It is clean though from what I've seen.

What do you guys think about that orange color on IS300s???
    i know a local guy that has one that color. full lip kit, nice wheels. looks killer
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Don't think i've seen an orange IS300 before...White looks good on them though

Comment

• Pics? I'll probably keep mine looking stock. Maybe the altezza grill and IS350 wheels.... none of this stance nonsense lol.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• So i got this chick a deal on 4 tires, mounted, balanced (the whole deal). I have YET to receive a thank you. Im not asking for much. just say "hey thanks, you saved me some money". is that so unreasonable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            So i got this chick a deal on 4 tires, mounted, balanced (the whole deal). I have YET to receive a thank you. Im not asking for much. just say "hey thanks, you saved me some money". is that so unreasonable?
            Really? What an ungrateful bitch. Link me to her Facebook - I will handle this.
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              Really? What an ungrateful bitch. Link me to her Facebook - I will handle this.
              im giving her til the end of the night before i rage

Comment

• pics?
                FlickR

Comment

• Good Morrow Lowly Gentlemen.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                  "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
                    Good Morrow Lowly Gentlemen.
                    Doing home work, pissed at seller who won't return calls, enjoying my hot chocolate, browsing classifieds. You?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      So i got this chick a deal on 4 tires, mounted, balanced (the whole deal). I have YET to receive a thank you. Im not asking for much. just say "hey thanks, you saved me some money". is that so unreasonable?
                      Fuck women. Some of them expect things to be handed to them because they're female... so annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                        Fuck women. Some of them expect things to be handed to them because they're female... so annoying.
                        this chick is usually not like that. so im giving her the benefit of the doubt before i start being a dick. maybe she just hasnt had time. its possible.

Comment

• Let us know how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                            Let us know how it goes.
                            for sure. i spend a lot of time venting about people in this thread hahahaha

Comment

• I might have to do the same soon, I don't usually get mad at people but lately humans as a whole have been pissing me off.

Example.

Getting off the highway today some lady was in front of me taking the same exit, we both had our blinkers on but for some reason she wouldn't get off the exit, almost like she was going to continue driving on the highway, I'm wtfing at this and slowing down so I don't actually pass her (I was hugging the inside corner pretty good) until she finally gets going and makes up her mind. Once we get off the highway I pull off to the left lane on a two lane road and drive by her, at this time she gets behind me in the same lane and puts her high beams on to piss me off I guess... I lol'd and said "oh boy!" so I drive for a bit then get in the right lane, slow down until she gets up next to me where I look at her, yell fuck you and give her the finger. She drives by and I high beam her up until the next light.

Fuckin' people. Cool story, bro.

Comment

• Googled slammed m3. My car did not pop up ... :sadface
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X