X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What??

Luckily my boss is cool with it.
    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Meaning knowing who to buy from helps.
      exactly
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
        Mondays are the worst. Luckily I didn't completely kill that 8-ball this weekend and had a nice little bump to get me out of bed. I had to take the back way out of my neighborhood since they've got undercover narcos posted out front.... was almost late to work
        Blow is a lifestyle.

Morning gents

Comment

• Had a wild weekend with Ben Terry up in Dallas. This guy had so much to drink he couldn't walk until he got so skii'd up he couldn't sit still. He was literally walking like he was doing the robot because he was so mixed up by the combination... sloppy as hell but still jittery. The strippers couldn't stop laughing the entire night. It was hilarious when he drove home... all over the sidewalk and shit.

I hope he got home okay.
          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
            Had a wild weekend with Ben Terry up in Dallas. This guy had so much to drink he couldn't walk until he got so skii'd up he couldn't sit still. He was literally walking like he was doing the robot because he was so mixed up by the combination... sloppy as hell but still jittery. The strippers couldn't stop laughing the entire night. It was hilarious when he drove home... all over the sidewalk and shit.

I hope he got home okay.
            Bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahaha Ben Terry setting examples.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, where did you get your camera bag from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Kielan, where did you get your camera bag from?
                My lowerpro? Or my canon one?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The one in the laptop picture, on your Flickr.

Comment

The one in the laptop picture, on your Flickr.
                    Ah the lowerpro, I got it from Amazon. Its called the "Lowerpro Fastpack 350" I absolutely love it, a little pricey but very worth it. Gear feels really safe, and it has a ton of room. I fit all my gear in there.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so bored
                      also I can't figure out how to search for s15 on yahoo jp site
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Ask Oxer he is a fiend of searching Yahoo JP.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks man.

Should have been here the other night - Oxer was flooding RT with wheels he couldn't afford

Comment

Thanks man.

Should have been here the other night - Oxer was flooding RT with wheels he couldn't afford
                            No prob.

And yeah all that Aussie moron could do was post wheels that he had no prayer of owning.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And they were gay looking flowery ones too

Comment

• Well in all fairness those are some of the rarest wheels in the world, and on the right car, they look incredible.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X