X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Hahahahaha mustangs dewing wurk.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lol....

Comment

• They are such a fail.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope they read RT when they check the "stats" of their website and come across the Inception picture.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I hope they see the motherfucking SW thread.... there is a whole page dedicated to them...

Comment

• Jason...

Comment

• Ima outta here... later fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Ima outta here... later fellas.
                      Later.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter

Comment

• Bye Ox.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just broke into a tiny drift in the middle of traffic when I was driving home in my S-10. I seriously need new tires. They're bald a.f.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So I may be getting a NA Miata very soon, so naturally I have some questions for you fellas.
                            Coils will come asap but wheels are my problem. There won't be much money left for spending, so no 15x8 +0 Work Equip 03s for a while, . I know the **** of fake wheels, why they suck, and I agree. Give you're money to the companies who deserve it. BBS, Work, Rotiform, the lot.
                            But how do you guys feel about XXR 513s on a Miata? They appeal to me because they come in the perfect offset and size, 15x8 +0. 3.5" stepped lip. They aren't fake splits so that's good, and most of all they are $360 for a set of four shipped straight to my front door. So if money is the issue would these be a good start?
                            Wheel in question:

Comment

• Let me know fellas.

Comment

• I'm gonna look around at other wheels before I say anything about those.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X