X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you I'm half French.... Then the other half is pretty much a mix of everything else.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• "Today, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep then masturbated so it felt like a chick was doing it. Then, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep and made a sandwich so it tasted like a chick had made it. It was pretty chill."
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        That's cause french people suck.
        your a lucky because i m not french but Swiss and you re right french people sucks
        [IMG]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/5925/dsc6746copie.png[/IMG]
        [FONT="Arial Narrow"]"[FONT="Times New Roman"]Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away[/FONT]."
        [/FONT]
        [COLOR="Red"]my build [/COLOR][URL="http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28413"]http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28413[/URL]
        [COLOR="Red"]my flickr [/COLOR][URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/45451659@N06/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/45451659@N06/[/URL]

facebook page => probeichcrew

Comment

• "the stranger!"
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• It's seriously snowing like a bitch right now ! Blizzard status

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              "Today, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep then masturbated so it felt like a chick was doing it. Then, I sat on my hand til it fell asleep and made a sandwich so it tasted like a chick had made it. It was pretty chill."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

"the stranger!"
                this.
                is it worth a try?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Its around 60 here today.
                  FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I cant believe there is nothing good in 18"s second hand on YJ....

Comment

• Dead forum are dead.

Comment

• Hey RT & Oxer.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• :O

Ohai Jase!

Comment

• Not much. Same old ish.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Dead forum are dead.
                              Oxer post whore posting.

Kick Keilan.... Wake him up. See if he wants to play with you

Originally posted by Zic
                              i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Found some dirt cheap 17" BBS wheels which have a white powdercoating. exactly what i wanted.
                                pitch circle is 5x112. what i need is 5x120. nooo
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X