X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im glad i didnt order meisters for the e30 like i was thinking about. theyre fucking everywhere lately
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• andybob, i kinda like your sig. it's just so true.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Im glad i didnt order meisters for the e30 like i was thinking about. theyre fucking everywhere lately
        I've noticed that too
        are they all real meisters though....
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Im glad i didnt order meisters for the e30 like i was thinking about. theyre fucking everywhere lately
          When do you get your rotiforms?
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I've noticed that too
            are they all real meisters though....
            i have a guy at Work Wheels, so i was getting a crazy discount. but i decided against it

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              When do you get your rotiforms?
              hopefully 2 weeks

Comment

i have a guy at Work Wheels, so i was getting a crazy discount. but i decided against it
                The only work's that I want are the Euroline SL's with the center powercoated white
                but they don't make them anymore
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

hopefully 2 weeks
                  You are going to mount them immediately after you get them,right? RIGHT?

Comment

andybob, i kinda like your sig. it's just so true.
                    Thanks dude.

As much crap as I get for owning a Kia, it gets me from point A to B and they are relatively cheap to fix and find parts for. The thing that kills them is their past from when they first came to the US. I'm sure Honda and 'Yota had the same problems, but Kia/Hyundai are still relatively new compared to those so they are still building their reputation. Judging by some of their latest car models, I think they are on the right direction.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      The only work's that I want are the Euroline SL's with the center powercoated white
                      but they don't make them anymore
                      yea, you need to get them used. unless you buy a wheel from VIP Modular. they have some similar designs. and they are cool as fuck to hang with

Comment

You are going to mount them immediately after you get them,right? RIGHT?
                        nah not til march probably. i ordered some parts from AccuAir that arent even made yet lol. so they need to put them into production and send them out. Im getting one of the first sets off the line. but they wont ship until feb

Comment

nah not til march probably. i ordered some parts from AccuAir that arent even made yet lol. so they need to put them into production and send them out. Im getting one of the first sets off the line. but they wont ship until feb
                          How low will your E30 be able to go.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            How low will your E30 be able to go.
                            i want my park height to be laying on the ground. and the ride height to be just a little higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Thanks dude.

As much crap as I get for owning a Kia, it gets me from point A to B and they are relatively cheap to fix and find parts for. The thing that kills them is their past from when they first came to the US. I'm sure Honda and 'Yota had the same problems, but Kia/Hyundai are still relatively new compared to those so they are still building their reputation. Judging by some of their latest car models, I think they are on the right direction.
                              True dat-
                              Friend of mine just bought a Kia C'eed. Dunno if you get that car over there. He already has some electrical problems, but the dealer will pay for it. For the next 5 years. Lucky bastard.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Comment

True dat-
                                Friend of mine just bought a Kia C'eed. Dunno if you get that car over there. He already has some electrical problems, but the dealer will pay for it. For the next 5 years. Lucky bastard.

we have a show here called New England Dustoff. I want to be ready for it. i think its mid march

Comment

Working...
                                X