X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play Black Ops on Xbox? I got my 360 back and want to play with stanceworks peoples
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Whoa...new forum layout.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Holy new forums Batman. Red > Orange.
      Kinda agree on the red but I'm also diggin the color scheme with orange.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      epic. I'm gonna try that later.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      You arent meant to read through the whole thread... your brain would implode from the amount of awesome you'd try to comprehend.
      truff.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I dont see the problem with reps. after you all see my E30 after I throw my XXR this spring, you'll be singing a different tune. reps for life
      I'd rock reps as drift wheels. You know, like if I got RGII's, I'd get some Rotas to put on the back.. keep the same look without worrying about damaging a wheel.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ugh, not going anywhere tonight for new years

<< lame

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          ugh, not going anywhere tonight for new years

<< lame
          I'm staying home. The gf and I are just drinking and watching the ball drop. No reason to go spend a ton of money elsewhere when I have alcohol at my place.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

ugh, not going anywhere tonight for new years

<< lame
            werd. theres nothing really going on tonite. Im probably just gonna get drunk and watch anime or something lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              I'm staying home. The gf and I are just drinking and watching the ball drop. No reason to go spend a ton of money elsewhere when I have alcohol at my place.
              no girlfriend here, forever alone

last year went to the local bar with a buddy of mine, place was dead.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              werd. theres nothing really going on tonite. Im probably just gonna get drunk and watch anime or something lol
              no parties here that i know of. or people will tell me of

i'm probly going to do the same, drink, but, i just got the Family Guy Star Wars trilogy to watch instead

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                Anyone play Black Ops on Xbox? I got my 360 back and want to play with stanceworks peoples
                lowlinc88
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  im just going to a friends. hes having some people over. i'll go for a brew or two and come back and watch moofies
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

no girlfriend here, forever alone

last year went to the local bar with a buddy of mine, place was dead.

no parties here that i know of. or people will tell me of

i'm probly going to do the same, drink, but, i just got the Family Guy Star Wars trilogy to watch instead
                    I saw the newest family guy star wars the other day. pretty funny

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      im just going to a friends. hes having some people over. i'll go for a brew or two and come back and watch moofies
                      werd. Im not much in the mood to go out looking for a party. home sounds awesome to me lol

Comment

I saw the newest family guy star wars the other day. pretty funny
                        i've only saw the first one. that, and it was on sale at walmart

Comment

• im sitting here watching documentaries of one of my most hat[size=2]ed[.size] topics, american muscle cars

Comment

im sitting here watching documentaries of one of my most hat[size=2]ed[.size] topics, american muscle cars
                            your not a fan of muscle cars?

Comment

your not a fan of muscle cars?
                              not at all. I often find myself in heated arguments on the subject with muscle car people. I can understand people building a muscle car for nostalgia reasons. but any time some old guy starts preaching about carbs being better than fuel injection or some other whack ass shit, i lose it

Comment

• a few i like just because of how they look, but i'm with ya on the rest. not a huge muscle car fan. unless its a shelby thats a totally different story
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X