X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing these pics and videos and American Dad. that's what I'm doing right now.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      editing these pics and videos and American Dad. that's what I'm doing right now.
      any awesome pics and vids?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        any awesome pics and vids?
        yezzir. Went street drifting tonight. It was really windy and rainy for like 5 minutes. Then it just started snowing and freezing fucking BALLS. I was not prepared for something that cold.

but I got pics and vids regardless.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

yezzir. Went street drifting tonight. It was really windy and rainy for like 5 minutes. Then it just started snowing and freezing fucking BALLS. I was not prepared for something that cold.

but I got pics and vids regardless.
          snow? are you that far north?

Comment

• and im trying to get some of my aussie friends on SW. hardcore drift kids that post on Ziptied

Comment

snow? are you that far north?
              Thats what I thought too. It was pretty warm the day before until it hit like 3am. It just started snowing out of no where too.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Thats what I thought too. It was pretty warm the day before until it hit like 3am. It just started snowing out of no where too.
                shit man. snow is everywhere. i guess i cant avoid it

Comment

and im trying to get some of my aussie friends on SW. hardcore drift kids that post on Ziptied
                  sweet get em on here

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  shit man. snow is everywhere. i guess i cant avoid it
                  Yea it is. I think we got it from your guys' snow storm lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

sweet get em on here

Yea it is. I think we got it from your guys' snow storm lol
                    trying to. these guys are who ive been going to for wheel fitment advice for the last 5 years or so

Comment

• Jason!!! i know youre online

Comment

trying to. these guys are who ive been going to for wheel fitment advice for the last 5 years or so
                        Sick. these guys are pretty much guru's of this kind of stuff?
                        What kind of cars do they drive/drift?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Sick. these guys are pretty much guru's of this kind of stuff?
                          What kind of cars do they drive/drift?
                          My bud Kev drives an Origin fitted S15, Jorsh drives an s14, Sam drive an R33

Comment

Jason!!! i know youre online
                            Just lurking.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

My bud Kev drives an Origin fitted S15, Jorsh drives an s14, Sam drive an R33
                              Awesomesauce. Got any pics of the cars?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Just lurking.
                                haHA! I knew it! I got a question for you. Do korean girls only go for korean guys? she speaks english, heavily religious. go

Comment

Working...
                                X