• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      but all the dudes online use AWD cars, thus they are cheating
      yeah, ended up drifitng with this one dude, had a s13 that was klling it. then come to find out it was awd

"yeah, it's 98% rear, 2% front. so, it's still rwd."

"No its not, its awd."

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Well damn son. I still have to get my 100,000 achievement on Fujimi Kaido.
      i havn't done that either

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        All you homoz should get on LFS.... THEN I will school your asses.
        Lol, used to play that game back when I had a PC.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I haven't done the research, but they seem to have decent reviews.. Not sure on ride quality but I bet 5 dollars they beat the eBay setup
          Steel rods are better than what I have Ben.

But from what I have heard they are excellent street coilovers, springs rates are good, and set to full stiff on the damper they ride really well, its really between them and the B&G's.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            im averaging 2 clean drifts per run
            haha what track?

zomg. Bestest gift wrap ever
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude... LFS pwns all, I bought my licence and all... Im a gun on there, but I havent played in a couple months, might be a touch rusty...

Used to be able to tandem door to door with the better drivers...

Had some good times on there
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                haha what track?

zomg. Bestest gift wrap ever
                Epic wrap!!!

Where can I buy it!?

autum ring > all for drift.

Comment

• Bout to drive home... be back in 45

Comment

Epic wrap!!!

Where can I buy it!?

strange, for forza3, i drift on Maple Valley...

i used to be pretty good at drifting on GT2 and GT3. but then un GT4 i could drift period, all the cars no matter how i set them up snap oversteered

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Steel rods are better than what I have Ben.

But from what I have heard they are excellent street coilovers, springs rates are good, and set to full stiff on the damper they ride really well, its really between them and the B&G's.
                      If you can ride in either setup, would be ideal. However, both seem like decent companies.. Obviously whatever you get will be a big improvement.. At least you can testify to what skimping on suspension feels like

Comment

If you can ride in either setup, would be ideal. However, both seem like decent companies.. Obviously whatever you get will be a big improvement.. At least you can testify to what skimping on suspension feels like
                        lol. any time someone asks about ebay coils, Im gonna tell them to PM K
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Epic wrap!!!

Where can I buy it!?

idk I'm looking for it!

A lot of people like drifting on that track. I can drift on any track

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• press play

Drama you are like god

Comment

Yeah, never ever buying anything cheap like that again.

F2's will lay frame from what I hear, and having ridden in a car with B&G's I can tell you that they give an amazing ride, so I will be happy with either.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              lol. any time someone asks about ebay coils, Im gonna tell them to PM K
                              please do. I will tell them to not be a moron.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ben declined Rory's gift....

... an invitation / 10 day guest pass to World of Warcraft.

LOL!!!!!!
                                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                                X