X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im with kielen
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I like cars that a driven hard and show it, gives them more character, I do also love race cars that put show cars to shame, and then go rage on the track

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        im with kielen
        Name spelling fail.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup rt

Comment

• Oh, I'm all about taking pictures of beat up shit. I believe my point was misunderstood. I think it's cool as hell, it just makes me chuckle, knowing that the car was likely driven harder to and from the photo shoot, than 90% of the cars normally in those kind of photo shoots.
            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
              I like well rounded stuff, and for some reason I chuckle everytime I see a beat to fuck track vehicle having professional photos taken of it.
              I can understand a performance oriented vehicle getting a full set of photos more than I can understand a relatively stock car with wheels and aggressive fitment getting the same.
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I love beat to shit cars with character. Chelsea Denofa's M3 is pretty epic... and every single body panel on the car is smashed to shit, LOL:

FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Name spelling fail.
                  LOL didnt notice i put an E. sorry bro.

come at me?

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I'm AT you BRO.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I'm AT you BRO.
                      Actually I thought you were on Air Force One on your way to Hawaii?
                      FlickR

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                          Actually I thought you were on Air Force One on your way to Hawaii?
                          nope to Winnipeg Canada bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I like cars that a driven hard and show it, gives them more character, I do also love race cars that put show cars to shame, and then go rage on the track
                              Doesn't really show it's beatness, nut it does fucking rage on the track.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Good god thats hot.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X