X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they do or dont now?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      So they do or dont now?
      I still don't see the first 2 images. o_O

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        holy shit kielan, eleven thousand posts?! you ho.

just finished my last final. it was open note, and i totally didn't know. wieners. but whateveski, i didn't fail it and now i've got a molson xxx in my hand and call of duty on the tv. just two days until i'm back in minnesota. hollerrrrr
        Very nice. Feels good to be done.

And I am not a whore...
        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        So they do or dont now?
        They do for me, although the first and last shots are basically the same picture...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They do here though right?

Have to wait for the RSS feed to adjust the sw homepage ones.

Comment

They do here though right?

Have to wait for the RSS feed to adjust the sw homepage ones.
            Oh. Now I see.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Yessir.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Very nice. Feels good to be done.

And I am not a whore...

They do for me, although the first and last shots are basically the same picture...
                You ever done a story writing course? If you have, one of the things you should have learned is that in the conclusion you recap on the story in order to conclude it, I guess that is debateable though.

You are a whore.

Comment

• yeah all the pictures work for me too.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter

Comment

You ever done a story writing course? If you have, one of the things you should have learned is that in the conclusion you recap on the story in order to conclude it, I guess that is debateable though.

You are a whore.
                      Professor Ox
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

You are a whore.
                        Yeah... But with pictures.. On a feature, thats maybe a 3 minute read... Seems silly to me.

And no I am not a whore.

And who is Mike Holdridge? I haz a friend request on Facebook.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You are a whore.
                          this. it's the same for a good paper. first and last paragraphs are basically the same bs.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Professor Ox

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Yeah... But with pictures.. On a feature, thats maybe a 3 minute read... Seems silly to me.

And no I am not a whore.

Your face seems silly to me.

Thats right, I went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

And no I am not a whore.

Any mutual friends or none?

Comment

• i made a typo on fb, it made me lol, so im letting it go
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X