X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm that black kid that looks white, wait no. I'm that white kid that looks black, wait no that's not it either.

Damnit, I can't be classified...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      Its usually straight and to the point, either vodka on the rocks or vodka and soda (with either lime or an orange). Either Ciroc, Ketel or Belvedere.

Never got into the darker liquors...lets just a bad experience at a younger age soured me from whiskey haha.

What about you?
      Always been a vodka / tonic guy. With that said, for the first time EVER, I have been doing whiskey on the rocks. Recently got a taste of some Crown Royal Reserve, and fell in love. I don't drink a lot, but the last couple of outings have been Makr's on the rocks. I can drink any beer or wine, but preference goes to the dark ales and red wines.

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      you just ruined my dreams of seeing team edward and team jacob be actual race teams and the walking dead crew biting people all the while everyone lived there life a quarter mile at a time ordering parts overnight from japan

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post

and Han

It's just the hair. haha
        You are the famous!

Comment

• And apparently I'm DK from Tokyo Drift, according to my friends. hahaha
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I'm that black kid that looks white, wait no. I'm that white kid that looks black, wait no that's not it either.

Damnit, I can't be classified...
            You are your own sub-ethnicity...or is it ethnicity....

too soon?

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Always been a vodka / tonic guy. With that said, for the first time EVER, I have been doing whiskey on the rocks. Recently got a taste of some Crown Royal Reserve, and fell in love. I don't drink a lot, but the last couple of outings have been Makr's on the rocks. I can drink any beer or wine, but preference goes to the dark ales and red wines.

Watch out for too much tonic!!! Too much quinine is actually bad for you!! Thats why i switched to soda. Yeah i don't drink too much anymore and when i do its just to be social, it takes a lot to get me drunk.

Comment

• Dude... you really are from Texas.....

* reffers to flanno shirts *
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• WAIT! You are telling me they aren't all the same person?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Dude... you really are from Texas.....

* reffers to flanno shirts *
                  I wear FLANNEL shirts as well...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm a hipster, not a cowboy. I'll leave that to Ben.
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• god damn hipsters....

BTW after walking into a bar here in portland last summer and seeing that the dress code was flannel....in summer.....i decided that flannel was the new ed hardy and hipsters were the new douchebags.... granted i am guilty of wearing bright loud sunglasses all the time....i am just super ultra cool bro brah dude

Comment

• damn hipsters.
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I r not hipster.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                            god damn hipsters....

BTW after walking into a bar here in portland last summer and seeing that the dress code was flannel....in summer.....i decided that flannel was the new ed hardy and hipsters were the new douchebags.... granted i am guilty of wearing bright loud sunglasses all the time....i am just super ultra cool bro brah dude
                            I still see Ed Hardy and Affliction stuff around here.

Well, I guess I am hipster. I wear skinny jeans, flannel shirts, and Chucks.

Comment

• Im a hipster too. YES!
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                                I still see Ed Hardy and Affliction stuff around here.

Well, I guess I am hipster. I wear skinny jeans, flannel shirts, and Chucks.
                                I wear chucks....no skinny jeans....and no flannel...but i wear wayfarers or look a likes (oakley frogskins/juilets/holbrookes) in either green on green lenses, red on red lenses, or purple on purple lenses....

I am convinced texas is in a blackhole .....or truly your own country.

oh and i sometimes have a giant pedo bear head in my car....

Comment

Working...
                                X