This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You're probably one of those people who also says that all blacks in America, fall under the "African American" categorization.

Honestly mate, you're so lost.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    FireLizard... I don't post much anymore.. But it seems like every time I get on here your arguing with someone.

FUCKING STOP.
    I'm usually lurking or posting advice or props where I can, but certain people can't let arguments go. I'm one of those people. So get two of us in a thread, and it'll go on for a while, especially when the regulars band together with immovable rhetoric. I guess arguing with me is the new bandwagon.

Comment

• Riffman on here is technically African American, and he's white

Comment

• I'm not "so lost," I'm sorry but this shit ends here.

You used to be a really good dude on these boards, never got posted stupid shit, then your boys Nykwhy and dollabill show up and all of a sudden you have to go around acting like your the fucking shit, and starting shit with everyone. Its gotten really old really fucking fast.

You weren't a part of the conversation before, but you jump right in, and start problems. Everytime its being a ignorant fuck. YOU CAN'T ACCEPT BEING WRONG. You always have to try and get the last word in. I don't fucking get it. LET IT FUCKING BE. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO DO? No one is "banding together here", you're dumb ass can't let shit go, and as a result when more than 1 person shares the same thought process you consider it "banding together with immovable rhetoric", get the fuck out of here with that shit. Just because you don't agree on something but 3 other people do, doesn't classify that as "bandwagon". Ragging on you isn't a bandwagon thing to do, its because YOU keep starting shit. If you don't like it, let it fucking go.

I really don't give a flying fuck if this post gets me banned either, cause honestly. I am sick and tired of your shit. Go find some other shit to do, you and your boys with your fucking **** speech can go find another forum to piss off. Sick and tired of this shit.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPVC...eature=channel
          The other Jaguar

Comment

• Everyone, calm the fuck down. Tone it down. We've made it to 1,547 pages in this thread without too much drama that crosses the line. This is the line, so don't cross it. Consider this everyone's one and only fair warning. If you feel the need to get feisty, do it in PMs or other means that isn't public on this forum.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• lol ninja edit.....im done

Comment

• I think Kielan and I have resolved our differences.

Comment

• On a lighter note, da3bous...lets see the fleet son.
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Stop it.

Dangle, he already has an intro thread with his fleet in there.
                    Last edited by Han; 12-15-2010, 08:43 PM. Reason: I said stop it. That means no responding to said subject. Period.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                      On a lighter note, da3bous...lets see the fleet son.
                      On my phone.... Maybe later?? :-)

Comment

• oh well fml. I'll check it out.
                        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• This was cool.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• wow da3bous, you sir, are ballin like Kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                              wow da3bous, you sir, are ballin like Kobe.
                              Possible more so.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Possible more so.
                                No just a lot of hours and lots of luck as far as finding these cars and for the right price....

Comment

Working...
                                X