I wish I had a cool car
    heh
    cars and stuff

Comment

• evenin'

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
        I wish, but no. This 'teg needs a lot of lovin'. Hail damage on nearly every single panel of the car. Oh, well, it'll look all straight and fresh. Paint will be Hot Rod Flatz Blood Red. Deleting the spoiler and welding up the holes from the emblems as well.

PS: I don't have slipstreams anymore.
        Ahh, my body work and paint is getting a nice helping right now. Love my parents for the gift, aka, my mom hit something again on my car, and is now getting it fixed, and the car is getting a fresh coat.
        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        heh
        You're an ass.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Ahh, my body work and paint is getting a nice helping right now. Love my parents for the gift, aka, my mom hit something again on my car, and is now getting it fixed, and the car is getting a fresh coat.

You're an ass.
          Lucky. If it wasn't for the relatively low mileage engine for a '97 (125k, my '05 GTI was about to roll 100k when I got rid of it and I bought it brand new haha), and overall good mechanical condition, this car would have been a complete POS which I wouldn't have bought.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Holy shit, the show soap from like the 70s or something is so racist and hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Holy shit, the show soap from like the 70s or something is so racist and hilarious
              they used to play that shit on comedy central
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I need to see this. Two things I love on shows, racism and comedy.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In the first episode an old white guy calls a black dude boy three times and also indirectly a "boogie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I need to see this. Two things I love on shows, racism and comedy.
                    Wait these aren't the same thing?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                    you sir, win this battle.
                    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Yes. Need to see this.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Racism is hilarious... But only because of how ridiculous I think it is that people actually think like that.

Andrew... I do not believe I will be seeing you this week. Mad studying to do :-( I'm not going Wednesday night. Next week tho I will be out in full force.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Racism is hilarious because being black is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            Racism is hilarious because being black is hilarious.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Oh noes jawrsh, let's get geo metros and turbo them

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                Racism is hilarious because being black is hilarious.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X