X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should ban (Key-lin) right at post 9,999.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      But i **** Compacts with a passion unless you put an S50+ in them
      I have one with a 2.5 tds...
      First fire up of 2.5 tds engine in our compact. Please note; BOOST PIPES WERE NOT TIGHTENED UP PROPERLY!

I'm sat in the car...
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
        I have one with a 2.5 tds...
        First fire up of 2.5 tds engine in our compact. Please note; BOOST PIPES WERE NOT TIGHTENED UP PROPERLY!

I'm sat in the car...
        That's acutally a damn nice idea. Why don't put a more modern diesel in it and fuck with others on the highway.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Apache?
          Nah. PuTTy SSH client to routers, switches and firewalls.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Ahh good stuff. Can't wait till I start learning that stuff, these gen ed courses make me want to punch a baby.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              That's acutally a damn nice idea. Why don't put a more modern diesel in it and fuck with others on the highway.
              The difference, loom wise, is massive on the later stuff. I know it can be done but this car was meant to be a bit of a weekend drag whore between 3 guys at work, it didn't work out an now i have it, unfinished. I reckon it'd be pretty quick as we stripped the interior an wireing loom down to bare minimum (just enough to run lights etc.) so its light.
              Last edited by nellydragracer; 12-02-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

The difference, loom wise, is massive on the later stuff. I know it can be done but this car was meant to be a bit of a weekend drag whore between 3 guys at work, it didn't work out an now i have it, unfinished. I reckon it'd be pretty quick as we stripped the interior an wireing loom down to bare minimum (just enough to run lights etc.) so its light.
                I **** electronics, so the plan is this: Get shit loads of money, give the car to shop, tell them what to do, let them do it, get car back,pay money.
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• A fool proof idea right there...

Comment

A fool proof idea right there...
                    That's how it goes.

Comment

• I pay my car insurance. That is a large part of why my car is not modified to my liking. $1600 a year on a $3000 car. Might be time to give up the collision.

Comment

• Effe that!
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          I pay my car insurance. That is a large part of why my car is not modified to my liking. $1600 a year on a $3000 car. Might be time to give up the collision.
                          That's nuts, its also another reason I don't pay collision.

I carry comp and liability and pay $68 a month. I've paid all my living expenses since I was 17. That's why I drive a Kia, when I needed a car it fit the bill and it was easily affordable.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• In the UK, it's the effing law to have insurance....

Comment

• Later guys.

Comment

In the UK, it's the effing law to have insurance....

same in NY there chief.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X