X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha ha there was a story about a guy who drove in reverse for 40ks on the freeway before he got pulled over

his excuse was his forward gears would not engage, so he improvised
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
      could also be a dogleg like the MB 190 E Cosworth
      Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      reverse is some times placed at the front opposite 1st
      That would be what Unstanced just said.

And even then their site name is "In Sixth Gear", therefore they are dumb.

DAMN YOU MIKE, you keep beating me to it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i'm just reading about the D1GP leader, the "Prince of Drift" Yoichi Imamura and .....the flower shop he owns near my house LOL
        www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          That would be what Unstanced just said.
          i'm too slow with replys, that wasn't there when i was typing it lol

Comment

• Reverse is for chumps, push that ish.

Well my logo was going to be of an early 80's Euro BMW dogleg tranny pattern anyway. So HA.

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
              i'm just reading about the D1GP leader, the "Prince of Drift" Yoichi Imamura and .....the flower shop he owns near my house LOL
              lolwut

Comment

• logo fails are awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  ha ha there was a story about a guy who drove in reverse for 40ks on the freeway before he got pulled over

his excuse was his forward gears would not engage, so he improvised
                  an ozhonda/crxaus member drove from the city to richmond in 1st to try and kill his b16a which had 300,000km on the odo.... it didnt work

Comment

lolwut
                    yep he has a flower shop he runs called "Silky House". I might pop by there in the next few days and see if he's around lol

Comment

i'm too slow with replys, that wasn't there when i was typing it lol
                      I know the feeling.
                      Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                      an ozhonda/crxaus member drove from the city to richmond in 1st to try and kill his b16a which had 300,000km on the odo.... it didnt work
                      BAHAHAHAHAH Honda motors FTMFW.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                        i'm just reading about the D1GP leader, the "Prince of Drift" Yoichi Imamura and .....the flower shop he owns near my house LOL
                        Interesting.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• honda engines = indestructible

most hondas out there probably don't even have oil

Comment

• Honda > all
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• honda engines make their own oil.

i used to work in the service dept at a honda dealer and we saw countless engines survive nightmare owners

Comment

• we had one customer that brought their 2006 CRV in for their first service at 96,000km!

they hadn't even topped up oil or anything in that time. it was a little sludgy inside but all it needed was a clean and it was all ok

Comment

Working...
                                X