X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drugs are bad mmmkaayyyyy
    cars and stuff

Comment

• the officially ended the war on drugs, so they arn't wasting money on it any more

Comment

• I **** thinking all it ever leads to is me being stupid depressed about the most stupid shit.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alright, listen, I'm actually going to give you real honest advice, that might help

I am assuming you feel like you havn't acomplished shit, and are anqious and feel depressed about your life, I definitely have felt like that, but not for a long time. I realized, why stress, what did I have to stress about? Nothing, you have a car, you are in school, you are young, their is nothing to stress about. You don't have to worry about being able to eat every day, or have to worry if you are going to be able to make enough money to survive the next month, so just chill. I said this to myself when I was in maybe my sophmore year of high school, and my life has been pretty great since. Try it, Shaka Brah

Comment

• Its not even that, I got over the whole "haven't accomplished shit" phase in high school, I realize that I have my whole life in front of me, and I have every opportunity to make it great. But there is still something wrong. I don't know what it is, if I did, there would be no problem. I just don't know what it is though, and thats the problem.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I felt like that, but I asked myself, "why stress?" I didn't have an answer for myself, so I just said, stop stressing, just enjoy life

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Its not even that, I got over the whole "haven't accomplished shit" phase in high school, I realize that I have my whole life in front of me, and I have every opportunity to make it great. But there is still something wrong. I don't know what it is, if I did, there would be no problem. I just don't know what it is though, and thats the problem.
                I understand exactly one hundred percent.

It's almost like you feel bogged down by a burden you can't explain. Tons of thoughts spiralling through your head but you can't select or distinguish any individual one?

Comment

• Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
                  I understand exactly one hundred percent.

It's almost like you feel bogged down by a burden you can't explain. Tons of thoughts spiralling through your head but you can't select or distinguish any individual one?
                  Exactly.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This shit just got real.

You all need to swing by and run through a few lines with me.
                    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Always real in here.

And I don't do drogas mang.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't anymore, either
                        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Good man.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• makin' a waffle.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              makin' a waffle.
                              Waffles? Don't you mean Carrots? HAHAHA

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• bluewaffle

Comment

Working...
                                X