X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah... You yanks and your college parties... Just wait till you become a real man and can get into overage venues and drink legally... Then you will see what REAL partying is all about.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Ox, your life is gettin even more worse^^

Thanks German. Can I call you German? Im gonna call you German from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Bah... You yanks and your college parties... Just wait till you become a real man and can get into overage venues and drink legally... Then you will see what REAL partying is all about.
        Last time I checked, you wanted to come here and stay with me so I could show you PSU, and how hard we throw down.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why? Because we germans are responsible for all evil? xD

Yep, you can call me german.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Last time I checked, you wanted to come here and stay with me so I could show you PSU, and how hard we throw down.
            No, I believe I was going to show YOU how we in Austjailia "Throw down". That And I was going to tap as much 18-20y/o pussy I could find.

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            Why? Because we germans are responsible for all evil? xD

Yep, you can call me german.
            Not at all, because you are currently the most active German in RT..

Comment

No, I believe I was going to show YOU how we in Austjailia "Throw down". That And I was going to tap as much 18-20y/o pussy I could find.

Well there is a stellar abundance of bangable 18-20 yr olds here. God I love it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Because it's fun.
                I am a little disappointed, that there is not a site like that in germany.
                But most of the german tuning cars suck anyway. Same for the people.
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Well there is a stellar abundance of bangable 18-20 yr olds here. God I love it.
                  Of course there is. I would be supprised if there wasn't

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  Because it's fun.
                  I am a little disappointed, that there is not a site like that in germany.
                  But most of the german tuning cars suck anyway

RT is your friend. If you treat RT well, it will treat you well. Unless kielan decides to be an asshole.

Comment

RT is your friend. If you treat RT well, it will treat you well. Unless kielan decides to be an asshole.
                    He's tryin' really hard all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Is there a market for german autoparts in australia? how is the request?

I got a nice little idea in my head.

Comment

• There is a small one...

Comment

There is a small one...
                            thats what she said.

Comment

• Im so fkn tired.... starting to fall asleep ffs...

Comment

There is a small one...
                                In an ironical meaning,right?

Comment

Working...
                                X