X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    justeen you goin to the oyster fest

kielan is busy practicing for lax hes got his visor upside down i think hes ready
    idk ill go if you go? and lol at the lax comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      nah im not mad haah im just messin with him

plus im number 1 in his dope car friends category < 3

also hows penn state so far dudemanbro?
      Its sick so far man.
      Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      justeen you goin to the oyster fest

kielan is busy practicing for lax hes got his visor upside down i think hes ready
      ...Never will I ever be like that.
      Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
      i lol'd at this.
      Doug what do you mean, that's Ryan's car?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• move in day is here!
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• You're gunna love it bro, once your parents leave its amazing.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What if I closed this thread?

Comment

• thatd be random

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                What if I closed this thread?
                That'd be chill.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My life would end.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Id start another one...

What else am I meant to do at work!? I get paid to be here.

Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Its sick so far man.

...Never will I ever be like that.

Doug what do you mean, that's Ryan's car?
                      he brought the car from our buddy ryan. everything that car has was already done with an exception of wheels and 1 or 2 small things. lol we always tell him its not his car.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        So this kid just told me he went 140 in his 1995 V6 Maxima, he then said that it topped at 160 because that's what the speedo tops at...

I then just straight up owned him, said that there was no way that would be possible, seeing as I have driven a V6 Maxima pushed to the limit we topped at 120ish, and that just because the speedo tops at 160 does not mean the car goes that fast.

People should probably find out who they are talking to before they talk out their ass to people they don't know. Just saying.
                        my mom has a '96 V6 maxima. Im not gonna lie, its pretty quick off the line. Haven't put it to its full potential though...yet....

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                        fuck august
                        fuck september
                        fuck october

also fuck forza

*click for bigger pic

Yes, fuck forza. ITs so boorriiiinngg. I cant wait till GT5.

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                        deltron, what is that,

it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

but on playstation?
                        GT5

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                        GT5 dood!
                        this

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                        oh
                        that explains the fuck forza bit

meh, its just gonna be a bunch of understeer.

is ther damage or body modifications yet?
                        they put damage now....or so I've heard.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        booty calls incoming.
                        I was scrolling down all fast, saw "Booty calls" somewhere and started scrolling up to find it.........

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                        then the game would end

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        My life would end.
                        this

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Id start another one...

What else am I meant to do at work!? I get paid to be here.

no I would.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

then the game would end
                          Mike B just owned.

Comment

• FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

not NEARLY as good as Seans but whatever. Kids these days
                            (RED = me. Blue = Noah. Black = Joel. Green = Cesar. pink = Olivia )

Noah - why the fuck did you want to add me? you either have something to say or not dude.

Joel - Bro leave her alone. Or ill make sure you do

Noah- what the fuck? don't you fuckin' talk to me pussy, was i talking to your bitch ass? i'll fuckin' kill you "bro"

Joel- Haha dude you better watch what the fuck comes out your mouth. You don't fucken know me I really WILL "kill" your ass you little bitch. Don't think I'm scared of your ass pussy

Noah- i hope you love left overs dude, when i see your pussy ass im gonna hit you. do you think i care about some pussy ass wrestler? bitch i fight 40 year olds that know how to fight unlike you. i bet you can't even throw a punch right, ha ha. im talking to a no one, thats who im talking to! fuckin' faggot. you think your the shit pussy? when eatwood and hanks play, i'll be looking for some faggot named joel

Joel
                            - I'm not eaven gonna read that whole book you wrote for me, thanks I'm flattered just watch the fuck out

Noah - why the fuck are you flirting with me pussy? you won't even last when i hit you one time. your a pussy, look at yourself. your such a pussy dude, you can't even talk shit. stop trying to act all cool cause your not pussy.

Joel- Okay??

Noah- ‎"okay!?!?!" ha ha fuck you bitch! just wait till i can use my bushido on you. wanna know how i'll knock you out? with a right high kick to your shit talking face.

Cesar - Damm dog your talking shit on facebook that's sad haha

Joel
                            - Oh okay forsure brah!

Noah- Was i talking to you too? i fuck you both up! bring it bitch, my boys have my back for sure unlike yours.

Noah - stupid little ass sophomores,

Noah - ha ha your funny fat ass, ha ha ha ha ha

Noah - ha ha ha ha ha ha

Noah - ha

Cesar - Haha I'm not that little you dumb ass bitch haha

Noah- thats all you got fat ass? your pussy ass friend can talk shit better

Joel - Uhhh okay?? We don't want you to fuck us dude I thought we were just gonna fight no homo shit dude

Noah - ha ha your such a sophomores dude, just for that, i plan on braking your arm

Joel - Yeah.

Noah- ‎"yeah" thats it pussy? your a fuckin' loser

Joel - Oh alright. It sucks dude?

Cesar - Hahaha dude you a fucking pussy look at what your saying dog what you think your cool saying your going to break my arm haha that's some funny ass shit your fucking small if you didn't no that ha

Noah- yeah it sucks for you!i

Joel - Ayye yaee yaee?

Noah - im a pussy? look at your fat ass bitch, i wasn't talking to you but for you i'll just beat you down. i know im small and i like it, just don't eat me when we fight. i got a black belt in mixed martial arts, try me pussy! i fuckin' dear you bitch!

Joel - Haha is this 5th grade or wtf?

Dear? Dude really?

Noah - im really gonna fuckin' kill you, not just me but my friends. im gonna kick your ass then jump you. just wait faggot

Joel - We don't care who you are all we know is that taylor swift has an amazing voice.

Cesar - Dammm dude that's goood for you I'm happy for you )

Cesar- Dammm dude that's goood for you I'm happy for you )

Noah - yeah you would like her you fag, ha ha see your a pussy dude. ha ha and you just proved it

Noah- i know, my family is really happy for me. thanks for caring pussy

Joel - Why would your family care? Why did you message me say jazmine gave you head dude just say on her status? Your that badass right dude?

Cesar- Haha why are you such a bad ass dude

Noah - because they do it too, okay well joel, jazmine fucked me and gave me head soooooo many times. more then you i bet, ha ha. have fun with my left overs. (: dude thank you i know i am, thanks for reminding me pussy

Joel- Ok

Noah - why don't you say what you told me right now on here pussy? i did,

Cesar - I just want to be like you one day

Noah - everyone does so chill out,

Joel - Post it I don't care? I'm lazy as fuck right now! Ill talk to you later or somthing like that its like my bedtime I think?

Noah - yeah yeah, i would but im not that dick. ok well you better be ready when i see you pussy, cause i don't plan on punking you out, i plan on fighting and kicking you in the face.

Cesar - Good night cutie haha )

Joel- G'night bubby. :p haah

Cesar- Good night Noah haha

Noah Mendoza goodnight bitches, ha ha her gums. i give you that one joel, ha ha

Olivia - Daaaamn! Everyone wants Jazmine! I ♥ you girlfriend!

Noah - fuck no dude,

Alex- e-thuggin...that is all
                            Last edited by Drama; 08-21-2010, 05:01 PM.

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              Mike B just owned.
                              hahahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hahah, I love e thugs, and just idiots in general, I just put some sweet hit man gloves in my glovebox yesterday incase someone wants to hassle me, I'll just look them in the eyes, tell them one moment please and slowly put the gloves on

Comment

Working...
                                X