X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I when I read this.

Mike shoots with a 5d if that is any inclination to the abilities of the camera. I have a couple of other buddies who shoot for a living (weddings, events, etc) that shoot solely with 5d's... with that said, I'm sure Mike and the rest of them would attest to not even fully using the camera's to their potential. In other words, there are plenty of cameras far cheaper that will do far more then most of us will ever use it for.

Just my ignorant and mostly baseless .005

PS- Andrew - whenever we meet in person, I'm immediately driving you to the grocery store so you can whip up a meal.
    Yea, I've shot pictures with Mikes camera, not that speedhunters cares, because clearly Mike Burroughs can take pictures of himself working on cars, He's clearly that talented, and obviously there was no one else on that road trip, just saying

And I guess I could make you food haha

Comment

• I saw it and nearly cried, because of my stupid rear bushings being shot, I needed new ones installed, and I didn't have the means to do it, so I had to have a shop do it, and that was part of my wheel fund.

Just means I will be waiting longer, but that's fine because rather than getting interim wheels, I will be getting the wheel I really want the first time, do the car right the first time. Just like you said.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        Yea, I've shot pictures with Mikes camera, not that speedhunters cares, because clearly Mike Burroughs can take pictures of himself working on cars, He's clearly that talented, and obviously there was no one else on that road trip, just saying

And I guess I could make you food haha
        haha world's smallest violin is playing for ya.. I could put together a list that would make you gnash your teeth.. could thing we do all this cause we love it and not for the 15 minutes of e-fame

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        I saw it and nearly cried, because of my stupid rear bushings being shot, I needed new ones installed, and I didn't have the means to do it, so I had to have a shop do it, and that was part of my wheel fund.

Just means I will be waiting longer, but that's fine because rather than getting interim wheels, I will be getting the wheel I really want the first time, do the car right the first time. Just like you said.
        My man.. that's what I'm talking about! If it takes you 2 years, you will be a lot more thankful and proud then if you went just the cheap way out.

Comment

• What can I say, you have said it so many times, and the more I think about it, the more I want to do it right.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• then you should hope someone buys just my car

Comment

• I hope someone buys your car
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                I when I read this.

Mike shoots with a 5d if that is any inclination to the abilities of the camera. I have a couple of other buddies who shoot for a living (weddings, events, etc) that shoot solely with 5d's... with that said, I'm sure Mike and the rest of them would attest to not even fully using the camera's to their potential. In other words, there are plenty of cameras far cheaper that will do far more then most of us will ever use it for.

Just my ignorant and mostly baseless .005

PS- Andrew - whenever we meet in person, I'm immediately driving you to the grocery store so you can whip up a meal.
                hahh i shoot with a 5 year old nikon d50

Comment

• Oh my god, my rear coils make SO much noise, I need to put the rear spring things back in badly.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha im guessing you arent gonna be as low?

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I will, its just this tiny metal thing that sits between the top hat and the spring.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh ok

Drama you are like god

Comment

• LoL yeah, anyway, I want to vinyl wrap my MacBook, in a subtle houndstooth, thoughts?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Today was a good day. Woke up at 8 and started to work on my car. By 12 o'clock I was at this stage:

Dash fully out, interior completely stripped, and the seats removed. Dyed the dash and put it back together along with covering the rear deck with black fabric. Removed all the old fabric off the headliner and covered it with black. Then dyed all the door panels and covered the door cards. Finished the day with this:

And to top it off, the college let me know that my student loans have been approved and now I have $3,377 in my bank account

The only downfall of today is that my seats wont be here till "late" this week so im left without a car until then.

-Dan

Comment

• I searched up and down for fabric with the houndstooth that big, but I couldn't find it. But that looks sick there for sure. Houndstooth door car brothers we are. Separate we shall not.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                LoL yeah, anyway, I want to vinyl wrap my MacBook, in a subtle houndstooth, thoughts?
                                you have to much houndstooth stuff lol. why don't you design something with your name or something? Thats something I would do, but instead im gonna stickerbomb it.
                                Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                Today was a good day. Woke up at 8 and started to work on my car. By 12 o'clock I was at this stage:

Dash fully out, interior completely stripped, and the seats removed. Dyed the dash and put it back together along with covering the rear deck with black fabric. Removed all the old fabric off the headliner and covered it with black. Then dyed all the door panels and covered the door cards. Finished the day with this:

And to top it off, the college let me know that my student loans have been approved and now I have $3,377 in my bank account

The only downfall of today is that my seats wont be here till "late" this week so im left without a car until then.
                                thats sick. looks like its coming out great

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X