• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    Going for a 10 mile ride. Laterrrrrr
    sweeet. Lates

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    going to the skatepark today i guess
    this.

Gotta call up the bros today so we can go ride for a bit at the park then hit up street.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 3.5 hour drive home today...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kielan you are the biggest *****/troll i know.

that is all.

inb4 mycarisaPOS

Comment

• Justin go blow a big one.

Are you going to the Eurospec meet tonight?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im back. Phew its hot out. and my crank is starting to creek. nooooooo!

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Well thats nice how long did it take you?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that was fast. Cranks....hmm. Tighten em. Thats what my friends started doing and it stopped. Or you could grease the bearings.

I dont have to worry about any of that cause everything on my bike is sealed

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Well thats nice how long did it take you?
                  maybe an hour or so? not too sure.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  that was fast. Cranks....hmm. Tighten em. Thats what my friends started doing and it stopped. Or you could grease the bearings.

I dont have to worry about any of that cause everything on my bike is sealed
                  haha im a pretty fast rider.
                  yeah im going to take it apart in a few.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• try riding with a 25/9 gear....up hill for about a few miles. Thats what I go through everyday when I go street.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hahahahah fuck that. I ride 46/16 about to buy an 18t cog for the massive hills on campus haha

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I am so lost in all this bike talk.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahah time to start figuring it out.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• hahah I like it though, its smooth. you go mad fast too. 46/16, holy shit thats huge lol. fuck that

Drama you are like god

Comment

• haha not really. I mean it is a fixed gear bike and about 2.5 times bigger then your bike. lulz

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• haha true dat. I wanna paint my bike a candy purple with fluro yellow rims and fluro yellow tiger stripes on the frame or something.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X