This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    haha so your not a beer drinker i presume. Thats all I drink. Well actually beachweek was filled with rum and everclear. wasn't a good week. Well I really dont remember much from that entire week other than I got kicked out of the nascar speed park. baahha
    I'm sure there could be an entire thread donated to stories from beach/senior weeks

Morning RT

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Fucking **** work.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what do u do that u **** so much?

Comment

• I don't feel like explaining it right now, but I was told that I would be doing IT before I started here, and then software engineering, and then when I got here I found out I was doing software quality assurance. I honestly would rather fucking mow lawns with my face than do this shit. I FUCKING **** IT.

Anyway, BBS RD's on my car. Discuss.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do it

/discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              Its a pretty damn heavy beer. I like mostly coors and shit cause its cheap but I have my nights wear i drink expensive shit like blue moon, landshark, magic hat and my favorite.... yuengling.
              yuengling is amazing! by far my favorite beer, in my opinion landshark tastes kinda like corona...

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I don't feel like explaining it right now, but I was told that I would be doing IT before I started here, and then software engineering, and then when I got here I found out I was doing software quality assurance. I honestly would rather fucking mow lawns with my face than do this shit. I FUCKING **** IT.

Anyway, BBS RD's on my car. Discuss.
                that sucks, what is software quality assurance? pretty much what it sounds like.... :lol2:

Comment

• bbs rd's look ugly imo.

what happened to "you should be jelous, i am getting some basketweaves from an e30 15x7 et 41. yeah IX weaves dawg from a 325 and they are minty"

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                    do it

/discussion
                    Working on it.
                    Originally posted by IS729 View Post
                    that sucks, what is software quality assurance? pretty much what it sounds like.... :lol2:
                    It is exactly what it sounds like. Sucks HUGE dick.

Justin what you say matters not, until I actually see something nice come from that hooptie of yours I will take what you say with a grain of salt, what happened to that, is that the offsets are stupid high, and I really don't want them any more.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Justin what you say matters not, until I actually see something nice come from that hooptie of yours I will take what you say with a grain of salt, what happened to that, is that the offsets are stupid high, and I really don't want them any more.
                      ewwy high offsets
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

are you serious right now? hop off your high horse bro. you drive a barely low integra.

Also notice the "imo" it stands for in my opinion. you did say discuss about it... jeez and why are you bringing my car into this? i know its a pile of shit and i dont plan on putting any money into it and you know im getting another one. so just chill the fuck out cause with an attitude like that no ones going to want to have you as a photographer for their site...

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          ewwy high offsets
                          15x7 et 41.. I'd still be hella sunk.
                          Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          are you serious right now? hop off your high horse bro. you drive a barely low integra.

Also notice the "imo" it stands for in my opinion. you did say discuss about it... jeez and why are you bringing my car into this? i know its a pile of shit and i dont plan on putting any money into it and you know im getting another one. so just chill the fuck out cause with an attitude like that no ones going to want to have you as a photographer for their site...
                          Justin chill out dawg, I just like to give you crap for buying that "mint" e30.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i never said the exterior was mint.

interiors alright for its age...

Comment

• I just realized that your sig says Big Ballin is my hobby. BAHAHHAHAHA
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

15x7 et 41.. I'd still be hella sunk.
                                you might as well get cobra Rs with adapters or something instead of bbs rd those are gay
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X