X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    you just answered your question
    Ha well ill still be riding fixed long after hipsters stop.

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
      Im working on mine right now. Painting my front wheel white tomorrow and my gold handle bars white too.
      Saw a few pics of it. That should look good when it's done. I'm working on getting the rust off my drop bars right now, and still need to buy the rest of my parts because I'm starting out with pretty much just a frame.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Ha well ill still be riding fixed long after hipsters stop.
        I'll ride bmx till im like 40
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          Saw a few pics of it. That should look good when it's done. I'm working on getting the rust off my drop bars right now, and still need to buy the rest of my parts because I'm starting out with pretty much just a frame.
          Yeah i was going to build one from a frame but figured if my bike gets stolen next year at school I won't be too down since its just a republic. haha

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

I'll ride bmx till im like 40
            well there you are.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Yeah i was going to build one from a frame but figured if my bike gets stolen next year at school I won't be too down since its just a republic. haha
              Well don't let your shit get stolen! Take the front wheel with you wherever you go

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Well don't let your shit get stolen! Take the front wheel with you wherever you go
                haha i have a kryptonite lock. Im not too worried about it just shit happens.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• alex just wanted to let you know that it is raining like crazy here.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

haha i have a kryptonite lock.
                    Damn dude, not even superman is going to try to steal your bike

Im assuming that's a decent lock then. But shit does indeed happen...

Cole

Comment

Damn dude, not even superman is going to try to steal your bike

Im assuming that's a decent lock then. But shit does indeed happen...
                      haha yeah its an 80 dollar lock. It fucking better be dope. haha

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• $80 for a lock? Shit...all these prices surrounding fixies are blowing my mind. I thought I'd be able to build a decent one for around $200. I'm okay with it being close to double that, but parts for these bitches really caught me off guard price-wise.

Cole

Comment

$80 for a lock? Shit...all these prices surrounding fixies are blowing my mind. I thought I'd be able to build a decent one for around $200. I'm okay with it being close to double that, but parts for these bitches really caught me off guard price-wise.
                          one word... Amazon... or actually Craigslist. I got new pedals, clips, handlebars, grips, headset, and cog for 70 bucks off of amazon.

Another dope site is benscycles.com

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

alex just wanted to let you know that it is raining like crazy here.
                            lucky

it fuckin sprinkles and then stops and the sun comes out. Every. Damn. Day
                            Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            haha yeah its an 80 dollar lock. It fucking better be dope. haha
                            hopefully its the newer ones. The older ones, people used to just cut em

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lucky

it fuckin sprinkles and then stops and the sun comes out. Every. Damn. Day

hopefully its the newer ones. The older ones, people used to just cut em
                              damnnn that sucks.

but yeah its brand new.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• My bikes going like this soon or I'll buy the bike and Im getting these shoes if I can find a few shirts that match

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X