This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    nothin at all just woke up neighbor hoods in my friends mustang. its sooo hot out but got cloudy, hopefully the sun comes back out for the car show later hbu?
    What show later?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      nothin at all just woke up neighbor hoods in my friends mustang. its sooo hot out but got cloudy, hopefully the sun comes back out for the car show later hbu?
      It just poured here. I was gonna wash the car but its way too hot and im way too tired. Had a 6 day work week so today is just one of those lazy days. Probably gonna chill with the girl, maybe hit up the mall and try to make some cash selling games I don't play any more. Forza and Cod are all I need.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        What show later?
        heavenly doughnuts in derby fool but its fucking shitty out dont bother
        Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        It just poured here. I was gonna wash the car but its way too hot and im way too tired. Had a 6 day work week so today is just one of those lazy days. Probably gonna chill with the girl, maybe hit up the mall and try to make some cash selling games I don't play any more. Forza and Cod are all I need.
        yeah i **** that bullshit when i gotta wash my car and its a bajillion
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Drama I got my Rain! Hope you did too. hahah

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• FUCK.

Right as I PM this guy with the sickest wheels ever, he sells them. FUCK.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ordered a new interior drivers side door handle, new A pillers, and M3 door stills today. Cashing the insurence check tomorrow so ordering M3 bumper, dj auto fogs, new HID bulbs for the fogs, euro tailights, new shift knob/ebrake handle, and a spring pen holder lol. Then going to get a estimate on how much its going to cost to repaint the e36 after all my work is done lol.

Kielan, how many yards did you get to do your interior?

-Dan

Comment

• Cheerwine <3 <3

NC rules
                -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  Ordered a new interior drivers side door handle, new A pillers, and M3 door stills today. Cashing the insurence check tomorrow so ordering M3 bumper, dj auto fogs, new HID bulbs for the fogs, euro tailights, new shift knob/ebrake handle, and a spring pen holder lol. Then going to get a estimate on how much its going to cost to repaint the e36 after all my work is done lol.

Kielan, how many yards did you get to do your interior?
                  We over did it by A LOT haha we got 3 yards, used like 1, if that. Just measure how long and how wide it is, and get about 8 inches extra all around.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I got to do some measurements. My plan is painting the door panels black to match the dash and dying the carpet. Then doing the pillers, headliner, and door cards in a light wood grain fabric. I need to order it online because I have that paypal gift card and the only way to use it is on ebay. Shits stupid.

-Dan

Comment

• I would do the inserts of your door panels in a fabric, it won't wear off that way, where as you can rub through the paint on the panels. My $.02.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah dude, the door panels themselves are getting painted then the door inserts are going to be in fabric. I painted 90% of my interior last year with spray paint and it has yet to crack, flake, or get damaged by the sun.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by WierdAznDude View Post
                          cod mw2 is the shit! thats all i have to say
                          I have been playing it for forever, it's getting overwhelming how many people are hacking that game though. I have switched to Battlefield Bad Company 2. Great game but it's hacked and annoying too. I have since gone to play the Medal of Honor Beta. GREAT game.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            Drama I got my Rain! Hope you did too. hahah
                            nope. Just mad humidty. Hopefully tomorrow. Supposed to be a shower storm.

And today I was street riding and I saw my friends S14 with the gramlights and took a picture. Then later, I was bmxing at the park today, and I saw my drifting buddies rollerblading...they're badass.

Then I ripped the side of my vans doing a long ass manual
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Good thing about vans is that they're cheap.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                nope. Just mad humidty. Hopefully tomorrow. Supposed to be a shower storm.

And today I was street riding and I saw my friends S14 with the gramlights and took a picture. Then later, I was bmxing at the park today, and I saw my drifting buddies rollerblading...they're badass.

Then I ripped the side of my vans doing a long ass manual
                                It's been like 105 with a heat index of 115 here in VA the past few days. Needless to say, the Miata's top has remained UP and the A/C ON!
                                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X