X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea hahaha
    lol im gonna ask him what they call the tube

EDIT: Its called a tire condom lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Epic. Hahaha.
      I'd be too scared to try and do this kind of shit by myself.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lol so would i.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I really wanna try putting a tire on using that fire method, seems like a ton of fun.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude I know.
            Why the fuck does no one want to do this shit!
            Motherfucker.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Because they are hoes. I order all my stuff tomorrow. I just have to find a buyer for my tires, so I can get lower profiles ones. And we are good to go.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I Thank You Wobble Jesus for Blessing Me With Such Amazing Wobble.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I wasn't aware that 215/40/18 was such a "massive stretch" on a 9.5" wide wheel.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• bahah its not. Im running that up front. Not even much stretch.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• It's a decent stretch, but in the world of stretch, its really not thattt much.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know. I mean, I know stretching tires is a bitch but these people act like I'm asking them to stretch a 185 on a 9.5" wide wheel or some shit. Like, come on.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• People are stupid.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I either get a "hell no we can't" or a "it's a possibility."
                            I called another local shop and the guy seemed to know what he was talking about so I'll probably bring it to them and see if I have any luck.

I almost got a hookup with mounting/balancing for $45 plus tax for all four, but my buddy said he doesn't know if the machine they have will be able to bead it.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• They should be able to do it just fine, I don't know that much about mounting tires, but I would have thought that all the machines have the same capabilities.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We'll see. I'll talk to him more about it.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X