This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    How far is HSM from you Jeremy? I have never been I and I wanna go at some point just to see what they have and such.
    its like 8 mins it was 2 mins away from where that warehouse was not even. they got some pretty cool stuff and in that lot is CIP motoring and 20SX motoring so many sick cars
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      wrx
      o noice.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        Mk3 2.0s suck
        Out of nowhere.
        Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        its like 8 mins it was 2 mins away from where that warehouse was not even. they got some pretty cool stuff and in that lot is CIP motoring and 20SX motoring so many sick cars
        God damn, I def wanna hit it up and see what they have. Next time I come up for sure. You have to get me in contact with that guy with the S4/show me a picture of it.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ha, I didn't refresh my phone, last post on it Aaron had mentioned them, he forgot to mention how much they suck

Comment

• You still haven't sold your Jetta yet have you?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nope, was supposed to be trading for an e30 last Saturday but the e30 wasn't running to hit so it got put off

Comment

• Damn.. Some day you will be out of that car hahaha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• andrew, why do they suck?

Comment

• Too sloooooooooooooooow, and boring

Comment

• 3OH!3 posts (sorry had to do that).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If it's not gone by water fest it's getting a frame notch engine raise and serious slammage..... And then a for sale sign at the show

Comment

• Well that would be cool. Do you know of any caravan's down to the show?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nope, I'm sure if you look on vortex you could find some, I'm not big on them though, rather cruise with a small handful of people I know, it's more fun to just happen apon cars on the drive down

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              Nope, I'm sure if you look on vortex you could find some, I'm not big on them though, rather cruise with a small handful of people I know, it's more fun to just happen apon cars on the drive down
                              I completely agree with you there. Charlie and I have no idea who we are going with. (I think unless Charlie has other plans for it haha).
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well if I'm going I'll let you guys know, you think your going to be getting a hotel?

Comment

Working...
                                X